Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Old 01-26-2010, 05:22 PM

This quilt has 300 baskets and all appliqued. I am making this quilt in autumn colors. Here is the book and pic of quilt.
Isn't it beautiful?

Basket Full of Treats
[ATTACH=CONFIG]67001[/ATTACH]

Basket Full of Treats
[ATTACH=CONFIG]67142[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-66996.jpe   attachment-67137.jpe  
Old 01-26-2010, 05:23 PM

That's a lot of baskets!!!! But it will be beautiful!
Old 01-26-2010, 05:24 PM

I forgot to mentioned that that quilt is done in shirting background and civil war reprod. fab
Old 01-26-2010, 05:31 PM

MJ, I am going to have to get some of those crates. Such a GREAT Idea, THANK YOU. I need some organization in my sewing room with my FQs. They are all over the place! :(
Old 01-26-2010, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by mistiliz
MJ, I am going to have to get some of those crates. Such a GREAT Idea, THANK YOU. I need some organization in my sewing room with my FQs. They are all over the place! :(
I got mine at Dollar Tree for -what else?- $1 each. WalMart has them but not so cheap...and they didn't have the clear ones. I especially like that feature.

Does anybody have a way to organize quilt backs? I buy them when I can get a queen size for less than/about $15, so I have 10 right now. They are kinda piled up...
any suggestion would be good ;)
Old 01-26-2010, 06:57 PM

Squishies report from CANADA!
Total of Twenty Five squishees, one more squishees today from: mistiliz....Liz M
Another beautiful piece of material to work with!
Sewspecial
Old 01-26-2010, 07:07 PM

I was so disappointed today :cry: I didn't get ANY mail at all! Was a sad, sad, day in Corinth... :-( :-(
Old 01-26-2010, 08:15 PM

One squishy today...a beautiful piece from Ninnie. Only three left to recieve and I will have them all.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I was so disappointed today :cry: I didn't get ANY mail at all! Was a sad, sad, day in Corinth... :-( :-(
Cheer up! I'm getting one in the mail to you tomorrow!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:53 PM

Wowee! Life has been happening around here so I have not been able to get on this thread much. Had something like 12 pages to read through! Yikes. All of your blocks are just wonderful, ladies. I'm enjoying seeing them very much.

I have received ALL my F8's except three: cjt_mama, ispy, and thequilteddove. Have also begun to receive lovely blocks of my own. So far have received from NINE of you, a total of 11 blocks! Two of you were so generous to make me 2 blocks with my wild paisley fabric. Thanks so very much.

Now, I don't have the time tonight to lay them all out and take a photo, but I will very soon. Had daughter's University Senior Voice Recital on Sunday to attend, which took a lot of our time and energy for the past few weeks. It was truly glorious and I am so glad that we were able to videotape. The school is supposed to have audio taped and if we can get a copy of that, we plan to take the video and the audio and see if they can be put together onto a DVD. That way we can send to the grandparents in Florida (and all the others who wanted to attend but had previous plans). Hopefully we can also make CD's of just the audio to listen to in the car (and take with me to the Sit & Sew at the LQS on Super Bowl Sunday. yay!)

This week I am trying to get the binding on the minister's retirement quilt which needs to be wrapped before Saturday, as I am also making the cake for her party on Sunday and I don't want to get icing on the quilt. (*rolling eyes*) I'm hoping to get started sewing your Boomerang Blocks next week. Have been researching some great blocks in the mean time, though, so the process can move right along.

Thanx one and all for being so patient with me.

Odessa

p.s. Izzy, do you have a favorite block pattern?