Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Calendar Sun Bonnet Sue - Sign-up Closes 28 Feb 2010 >

Calendar Sun Bonnet Sue - Sign-up Closes 28 Feb 2010

Calendar Sun Bonnet Sue - Sign-up Closes 28 Feb 2010

Old 07-14-2010, 06:28 PM

I finished my second set of blocks. This little girl is for April representing April Showers. Deb they will be in the mail tomorrow! I will stick and additional stamp inside to help with the postage for 2 sets.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-76946.jpe  
Old 07-14-2010, 06:51 PM

Deb and ladies, The tower my internet comes off got hit by lightening night before last. It will very probably be down the rest of the month. I will get my blocks in with plenty of time! And go to the library and check in every once in a while.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by MistyMarie
Please let me know if you need me to pick up June's blocks. I have no problem whipping out another set, but I would like to get started on them asap. :P
Yes, MistyMarie, if you could take June, I would appreciate it so much. All of you here have been so gracious. I have my March cut out and will be doing them this week.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:49 AM

girls, the sbs blocks look fantastic. please dont forget to post photos when they're finished. Deb, god bless your patience!! x
Old 07-16-2010, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Please let me know if you need me to pick up June's blocks. I have no problem whipping out another set, but I would like to get started on them asap. :P
Yes, MistyMarie, if you could take June, I would appreciate it so much. All of you here have been so gracious. I have my March cut out and will be doing them this week.
I will be working on them next week and get them in the mail asap. They will go out by the end of next week. I will have to do something a little less involved than my May blocks. Those took WAY too many hours!
Old 07-16-2010, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
I will be working on them next week and get them in the mail asap. They will go out by the end of next week. I will have to do something a little less involved than my May blocks. Those took WAY too many hours!
Oh, but they were so beautiful!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:49 PM

I really appreciate everyones extra effort to make this swap a success. I can't wait to see the finished blocks.
Thank you all for your time and hard work.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:18 PM

Okay, I got the set of July Sue's done with the help of my DM (loishe on the board). She stopped by while I was adding some embroidery to the blocks. She trimmed the threads and stabilizer while I ran the sewing machine. We had a good visit and got those Sue's done. I will post pics tomorrow. The Sue's will be on their way to Deb on Monday!
Old 07-17-2010, 06:23 PM

I was dropped from this thread again. I had been wondering where the girls were, but now I see they are still on summer vacation!
Old 07-17-2010, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by goldendog55
I was dropped from this thread again. I had been wondering where the girls were, but now I see they are still on summer vacation!
Sadly, a few participants did not fulfill their promise to make their months so a few of us picked up extra months to get em done. I think Deb (who should be nominated for sainthood) plans on sending them out the first part of August. Those Sue's are still partying at Deb's house til then.