Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 >

Christmas Ornament Swap 2014

Christmas Ornament Swap 2014

Old 11-29-2014, 12:39 PM

Now that all that nasty business stuff is taken care of for the most part. Still waiting to hear from some but most are accounted for and I am starting to relax.

First, thanks again to all of you for the wonderful words of encouragement that you have given. Sometimes I just need a reminder that I am in fact getting it all done. Second, I have come up with a great idea. Some of my kids are amazed as I have said about the number of squishies and packages coming in. I have also noticed that they enjoy seeing where they come from. So, I am going to make this a Geography lesson of sorts for my kids. I have a map I am going to hang on opening day and let them start keeping track of where all my swap came from. Secret confession, I also enjoy seeing where they come from.

Anoka Quilter, I was unable to make it to the P.O. Friday due to the snow and my unfortunate fall on Thanksgiving Day. I will however be in town for the kids Dr. Appts. Tuesday and will mail your prize then.

I am working on the next reigndeer game. This will most likely be a quick one since we are almost done. I will try my hardest to have it posted by tomorrow evening and have that prize mailed by Tuesday also. That should ensure that prizes are in hand by opening.

Last but not least. I will be having a short discussion after opening for ideas or wants for upcoming swaps. It is then that I will have my little book next to me to write them all down. So, get those thinking caps on ladies. Now, its time for a nap for me as I was up really late last night and this momma is sleepy and going to take advantage of DH having one of my kids out and about and the other is here with me entertaining himself.
Old 11-29-2014, 01:11 PM

Michelle, I will be an ornament Angel if you need one..just let me know..

Jean
Old 11-29-2014, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
Michelle, I will be an ornament Angel if you need one..just let me know..

Jean

Thanks, I will let you know if I need you.
Old 11-29-2014, 03:12 PM

Hi Guys,

I received my second ornament today.... thank you ornament elf 2.

Hugs

Caroline
Old 11-29-2014, 03:57 PM

WooHoo, just got a call from in-laws. Seems that my mailbox was not large enough today and she dropped the rest of my mail off there. One large which I am assuming is SS box. The other are smaller ones marked dont open till the 6th. Wonder where those came. Will pick them up after game night with kids is over.
Old 11-29-2014, 05:52 PM

Just got my other packages. The look on my face says it all. I am almost brought to tears. I can not believe that I sign up for two orns and now have 14 different packages from this swap. I am overwhelmed with the sense of appreciation from and for all of you. Thank you so much. I am almost positive that I recognize the addys on these from memory so thank you. I will not spoil it so I will wait till opening day to thank everyone at the same time. Two of these addys I have swapped with before one on multiple times. Anywho onto working on the next reindeer game.

Ill give everyone a hint. I hope you know a thing or two about patterns and/or fabrics. Should be done putting it together in time to post early tomorrow, maybe even tonight. LOL
Old 11-29-2014, 06:00 PM

a week to go--hope everyone's packages arent screaming too loud. i am busy working on Xmas gifts and think i'm making headway on that x-stitch. i think i have torn out nearly every stitch i put in it so far. am ready to start placing the fourth and final flower in the design. Once i have the outline of it in, then it will be simple matter of filling in the blanks so to speak.
grandpa quilt is done--just needs a label and a wash before packaging up and mailing it off. Pic of it should be in my album if you are interested in seeing it.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:29 PM

Here it is as promised. The next reindeer game. All answers must be PM'd to me. All entries must be sent to me by Tuesday morning at 8 A.M. EST. In the event of a tie I will draw a winner from a hat. Please make sure you title your PM with answer as Name that pattern. You can copy and paste in whatever manner you wish as long as the answers are with the correct word. Have fun and Good luck.

Name that Pattern

Unscramble the words below:

1. ssrsanopermcima________________
2. rpltsndeeada________________
3. niendiwrggd________________
4. ncaiobgl________________
5. nwotdwicita________________
6. nidhlwtocwdraae________________
7. rdnpaktshdura________________
8. cwosotrnonhrf________________
9. bosuneetnuns________________
10. sljedbaacord________________
11. ncrleaife________________
12. artdcikrc________________
13. dsuhrnach________________
14. dpcapeagsiinnerianpth________________
15. pieanncth________________
16. lleobgar________________
17. lbtarieom________________
18. genyeigefls________________
19. osohirat________________
20. hcriiashin________________
[HR][/HR]

Old 11-30-2014, 02:13 AM

This one looks hard!
Old 11-30-2014, 08:03 AM

Oh man, all I see is a bunch of jumbled letters...hahaha A puzzler I'm not..sorry. Have fun..;o)