Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 >

Christmas Ornament Swap 2014

Christmas Ornament Swap 2014

Old 12-01-2014, 02:55 AM

Dritz - Zigzag (stitch; last letter is G)

mdall, it just doesn't seem right to open without our fabulous hostess taking part. Best of luck to your son and his team!!
Old 12-01-2014, 03:46 AM

Have some answers coming in on the Name that Pattern. Keep them coming. They are calling for ice storm tonight so may not be mailing prizes out till Wednesday for the game. I am really starting to dislike Mother Nature and her winter mood swings. LOL

I have been going over my schedule for opening day. I think due to how late it will be Saturday evening once the game is over and considering I had plans on including my kids in opening day I may just open my stuff earlier that day if noone minds. I will hold off on posting pics till I get home that night to add some suspense though to day. If for some reason this changes I will let you know. Depending on this picking weather the games could end up postponed or DH may decide he doesnt want to make such a long drive to watch if the weather is not clear. We will just have to see what happens. Rest assure even if I am not here watching the fun I will be here in my thought. I may even be able to jump on the internet at the school we will be at if they dont have theirs locked.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:15 AM

On the other hand .....if you post the pictures early - it would just torment us all the more while we wait for the bell to ring !

BWHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2014, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by mdall View Post
Have some answers coming in on the Name that Pattern. Keep them coming. They are calling for ice storm tonight so may not be mailing prizes out till Wednesday for the game. I am really starting to dislike Mother Nature and her winter mood swings. LOL

I have been going over my schedule for opening day. I think due to how late it will be Saturday evening once the game is over and considering I had plans on including my kids in opening day I may just open my stuff earlier that day if noone minds. I will hold off on posting pics till I get home that night to add some suspense though to day. If for some reason this changes I will let you know. Depending on this picking weather the games could end up postponed or DH may decide he doesnt want to make such a long drive to watch if the weather is not clear. We will just have to see what happens. Rest assure even if I am not here watching the fun I will be here in my thought. I may even be able to jump on the internet at the school we will be at if they dont have theirs locked.
You opening yours earlier in the day sounds completely fair me.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:06 AM

PenniF, what a naughty girl. If you would like to be tortured then I think I could do that. LOL Lets see what everyone else thinks.

Does everyone wish for me to post pics earlier in the day of what I open? If so, your wish is my command.

Last edited by mdall; 12-01-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:13 AM

Forgot my word.

Zigzag - Grain (as in weave of fabric)
Old 12-01-2014, 08:18 AM

Michelle, you have my permission (for what it's worth ) to open early!
Old 12-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Power Poster

Grain-Notion
Old 12-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Power Poster

Don't forget while playing you also have to use at least one letter from the first word.Soyou are using last letter +one more letter
Old 12-01-2014, 09:25 AM

Yes, this one is a challenge, but I have about half solved already. Just need to figure out the rest.

You will have to post the answers when the game is finished.

Originally Posted by mdall View Post
Now as far as the reindeer game goes. I have not got one PM on it. Did I stumped everyone.

Here is a clue that may help. Majority of these are very well know pattern. When I saw well known I mean the traditional types that most of us can name just by looking at them. So think traditional and overall common patterns.