Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • CLOSED  July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st >
  • CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

• CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

Old 08-04-2011, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by NauDeeGal
    I received my SP pkg today from NanaKathy55. Wow, Kathy you sent an extra full pkg! Well worth the wait! WooHoo! I wish I could find my camera patch cord to attach photos. She sent me a nice quilted tote bag, a shopping tote bag with a sewing theme, some fish fabric to make myself a tote with, a nice bundle of 6 fall colored fabrics, long pearl straight pins, a pretty apron kit, some beautiful homemade greeting cards, (they are so nice), a Campground cottage quilt pattern, a floral and lattice wallhanging quilt pattern, some vintage notions, some spiced cider scented tea candles, and a fishing lure wooden wallhanging. My fiance really likes the fish picture, too. Everything is so nice Kathy! Thank you so much for all of the items you sent to me! I love it all! Now I have to decide what I want to make first. I am definitely using the fish print to make myself a tote bag too! Hmmm....maybe I will start there. Thanks again Kathy!
    Now I'm jealous that your camera isn't working, I'd love to see the fish fabric. If you make a tote, you'll have to let us see it. I come from a serious fishing family myself! LOL! Looks like you and I had a really good day. Sarah

Hope the other packages come real soon too!
    Old 08-04-2011, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by sik1010
    I received my SP pkg today from NanaKathy55. Wow, Kathy you sent an extra full pkg! Well worth the wait! WooHoo! I wish I could find my camera patch cord to attach photos. She sent me a nice quilted tote bag, a shopping tote bag with a sewing theme, some fish fabric to make myself a tote with, a nice bundle of 6 fall colored fabrics, long pearl straight pins, a pretty apron kit, some beautiful homemade greeting cards, (they are so nice), a Campground cottage quilt pattern, a floral and lattice wallhanging quilt pattern, some vintage notions, some spiced cider scented tea candles, and a fishing lure wooden wallhanging. My fiance really likes the fish picture, too. Everything is so nice Kathy! Thank you so much for all of the items you sent to me! I love it all! Now I have to decide what I want to make first. I am definitely using the fish print to make myself a tote bag too! Hmmm....maybe I will start there. Thanks again Kathy!
    Now I'm jealous that your camera isn't working, I'd love to see the fish fabric. If you make a tote, you'll have to let us see it. I come from a serious fishing family myself! LOL! Looks like you and I had a really good day. Sarah

Hope the other packages come real soon too!

Hi Sarah
    I hope the others get their packages soon also. I wish I could find the patch cord to show the pics of my fabulous SP pkg. I will definitely show pics when I get the tote bag completed. The fish fabrics are my favorites. I am starting to collect them so that I can make a couple of quilts for the house and camper, and even some wallhangings.
    DeeDee
    Old 08-04-2011, 10:28 PM

Well the weekend is here for me and nothing has arrived, alas another month goes by, i hope August is much more forgiving. Hav a good w/end everyone. :)
    Old 08-05-2011, 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by sik1010
    I got a really great package today from "Boop56" which was actually kind of scary at first. I sent her a package this month as my partner, and I thought she was sending it back. Silly me, it took a minute to register that we had each other this month. She sent me a great package and I love everything. Thank you very much for your thoughtful gifts.
    Lori does like to spring these surprises on us, but then she is the Queen of the Swap so I guess we just have to put up with it! :lol:

Lovely package. Certainly worth waiting for.
    Old 08-05-2011, 02:49 AM

Hope you find your camera patch cord soon as it would be lovely to see a photo of these. Sounds wonderful.
    Old 08-05-2011, 05:49 AM
    Power Poster

I think there are just a couple more to go then we will have gotten all of the swaps . Yeah. Maybe today will end this months. Good luck everyone still waiting. Mary
    Old 08-05-2011, 07:24 PM

Woohoo!!!! I am off the bench....got my swap package today.
    babyfireo4 filled the box to the rim....a lot of nice fabric and fat quarters, cool gadgets, tea lights and sour Skittles. Unfortunately the candle holder didn't survive...guess the trip was just too long...arrived here in million pieces.
    But that's okay, I love all the rest!!! Thank you Mallorie!!!

broken candle holder
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]237189[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-237182.jpe   attachment-237183.jpe  
    Old 08-05-2011, 07:42 PM

What a nice package and such a neat variety of fabrics!
    Old 08-05-2011, 08:36 PM
    Swap Hosts

Bench sitters ... come on over and set a spell on my porch.
    Crack some crabs and have a cold one ...
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-237198.jpe  
    Old 08-05-2011, 10:47 PM

Just wanted to say Thank you to Great Aunt Jacqui for my secret pal package. There were 15 or more pieces of fabric, a spoon and a pin holder that has a Sun Bonnet Sue on it. which is the cutest little thing I ever did see. Thank you so very much Again Aunt Jacqui. I would take a picture, but my camera on my phone isn't working :(.