Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-08-2011, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by pgaines
Can't wait to get home from work. My DH says I have a firmie from out west waiting on me!!!!
LOL he would tease you like that!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jennalyn
It's not at all a requirement that you have to make something. <3 That's at the discretion of the sender.
Yup. I try to make something, but have sent out some packages with no handmade items.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197
Need to let my SP for the month of June know that her package will be mailed kinda late. I am out of state, I brought your package with me to mail then realized that I left something for you at home, so can not mail your package until I get back home. I will let you know that you do live in the Sunshine State and you live on the Gulf Side. I sure hope you do enjoy your package once you get it and I am truly sorry it will be late.

Verna2197
Darn,.you had me going there...but not me.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:43 AM

lawsonmugs- I have about a half dozon projects that are "due" in July. (one is a king sized quilt that still needs the rows pieced and boarders added) I'm so swamped that I'm not sure I could get something finished in time that she would like. I did not add anything that I myself wouldn't like to receive, my sp and I have quite a bit in common and I added some of my favorite fabric(s) and items, plus a really neat V****** S***** item.

(no worries I did not breach my $10 limit, Joann's near us is closing in July and has been clearancing out lots)

no more hints from me though :)
Old 06-08-2011, 11:20 AM

To a Sweet and Bright Quilter, who lives by the Sea, a package is being mailed from your Secret Pal, me !!!
Old 06-08-2011, 11:25 AM

Ahh, that is so sweet.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Power Poster

I got my package today from my Secret Pal but there was not card so I still don't know who to thank! I love everything in it!
I collect wooden cigar boxes and I love the wooden box!! The fabrics are my colors and my style and the little bottle is my favorite piece! I collect small bottles. I collect far too much stuff if the truth be known! But my mom is a collector so I get it honestly.

She sent Chocolate licorice which I love licorice! and a really pretty hand made? necklace. It has several colors of blues and greens swirled and pulled out together. Really pretty! I have never had a pair of scissors like these. They look like they would be easy on the hands. I am hard on scissors so this is a really good thing for me!
The stationary I have seen and have thought about getting but never did! Now I have something I can use to write notes in return! Oh and the heart pincushion is terrific! I love the way it is made with strips. and the tissue holde is made with butterfly and ladybug fabric. Two of my favorite things. Thanks to my SP you hit everything right on the nail for me! I loved getting this surprise in the mail this morning!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-208686.jpe   attachment-208687.jpe   attachment-208688.jpe  
Old 06-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
I got my package today from my Secret Pal but there was not card so I still don't know who to thank! I love everything in it!
I collect wooden cigar boxes and I love the wooden box!! The fabrics are my colors and my style and the little bottle is my favorite piece! I collect small bottles. I collect far too much stuff if the truth be known! But my mom is a collector so I get it honestly.

She sent Chocolate licorice which I love licorice! and a really pretty hand made? necklace. It has several colors of blues and greens swirled and pulled out together. Really pretty! I have never had a pair of scissors like these. They look like they would be easy on the hands. I am hard on scissors so this is a really good thing for me!
The stationary I have seen and have thought about getting but never did! Now I have something I can use to write notes in return! Oh and the heart pincushion is terrific! I love the way it is made with strips. and the tissue holde is made with butterfly and ladybug fabric. Two of my favorite things. Thanks to my SP you hit everything right on the nail for me! I loved getting this surprise in the mail this morning!!
What a very pretty package..I love the cigar box..
Old 06-08-2011, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
Originally Posted by Airwick156
My Secret pals package was sent off today...all the way to the east Coast. Here's a hint....Christmas is her favorite holiday. And shes a brand new quilter only a few months under her belt. Hehe
That sounds like me 8-) :-)

My Secret pal's package is being mailed Friday..Its heading Southwest of me :wink:
Nope Diana Lynne its not you sorry.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
My Secret pals package was sent off today...all the way to the east Coast. Here's a hint....Christmas is her favorite holiday. And shes a brand new quilter only a few months under her belt. Hehe
That sounds like me 8-) :-)

My Secret pal's package is being mailed Friday..Its heading Southwest of me :wink:
Nope Diana Lynne its not you sorry.
*sigh* back to reading hints I guess :lol: ...I really love this swap, the anticipation, the giving..all of it