Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap.... >

Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap....

Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap....

Old 01-06-2012, 06:44 PM

Ok, I am in. I have the twists done already, got the fabric ready to cut and send. Will get in mail by TUesday. This is my first time on this swap. Sounds like a wild group here.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:06 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Ok, I am in. I have the twists done already, got the fabric ready to cut and send. Will get in mail by TUesday. This is my first time on this swap. Sounds like a wild group here.
Id like to think we are a fun family.. But watch out for the rebel- sapdoggie and her side kick MaryBrace.. sapdoggie just causes a ruckus everywhere she goes.. then there's lauriejo with exploding envelopes full of Boxtops for ED.. and katfish who tries to hide but WE FIND HER !!! SheriR is the zoo keeper, then there's Yosamitesa - oh dont let me EVEN get into it about her .. seeesh!!!.... then there's MrsSherbet boy oh boy think we better leave that one alone !! then there's grandme26 who is the quiet mouse, then there's SharonB -OH MY.. WHERE DO I BEGIN with her.?!?!??!!?! . Linda58 & Sustraley are the good girls, Jojo is still new to us but IM thinking shes gonna be trouble too !!! lol.. then theres the newbies... only time will tell... and me... well im just the Angel of the bunch...
Old 01-06-2012, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
Id like to think we are a fun family.. But watch out for the rebel- sapdoggie and her side kick MaryBrace.. sapdoggie just causes a ruckus everywhere she goes.. then there's lauriejo with exploding envelopes full of Boxtops for ED.. and katfish who tries to hide but WE FIND HER !!! SheriR is the zoo keeper, then there's Yosamitesa - oh dont let me EVEN get into it about her .. seeesh!!!.... then there's MrsSherbet boy oh boy think we better leave that one alone !! then there's grandme26 who is the quiet mouse, then there's SharonB -OH MY.. WHERE DO I BEGIN with her.?!?!??!!?! . Linda58 & Sustraley are the good girls, Jojo is still new to us but IM thinking shes gonna be trouble too !!! lol.. then theres the newbies... only time will tell... and me... well im just the Angel of the bunch...
Angel huh??? More like an Angel with horns... You are the leader of the group...who do you think we learned our behavior from? Attitude reflects leadership...from the movie Remember The Titans!!!

Nothing but love honey!!!
Old 01-06-2012, 07:31 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
Angel huh??? More like an Angel with horns... You are the leader of the group...who do you think we learned our behavior from? Attitude reflects leadership...from the movie Remember The Titans!!!

Nothing but love honey!!!
hey I resemble that remark !!!!! rofl..
Old 01-06-2012, 07:53 PM

Welcome QuilterMomma ! Don't let Luv fool you- we are all a bunch of fun loving people who happen to share a passion for quilting and being cut ups

Now Luv- it isn't nice to try and fool people - we all know your REAL status
Old 01-06-2012, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie View Post
Welcome QuilterMomma ! Don't let Luv fool you- we are all a bunch of fun loving people who happen to share a passion for quilting and being cut ups

Now Luv- it isn't nice to try and fool people - we all know your REAL status
Who me??? lil ole Angelic me?!?!?!? Im the ANGEL in all this..
Old 01-06-2012, 08:07 PM

Don't forget, 1/16 is a holiday and the post offices won't be open.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
Who me??? lil ole Angelic me?!?!?!? Im the ANGEL in all this..
Do I need to get the swap gang together and come check on you? Seems like someone is getting a false sense of security with the ANGEL label.

Yosamitesa- where are you - I need some help here
Old 01-06-2012, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie View Post
Do I need to get the swap gang together and come check on you? Seems like someone is getting a false sense of security with the ANGEL label.

Yosamitesa- where are you - I need some help here
Now now now... Mitesa is MINE MINE MINE !!!! .. dont you go causing trouble here..

Cinderella should be sleeping, its late and shes got to get up early.. so dont go wakin her up Sapdoggie.. Nite nite Mitesa.. hee hee
Old 01-06-2012, 08:26 PM

Who me - not causing any more trouble than you do by being an ANGEL