Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT >

December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

Old 12-17-2011, 10:04 AM

they are on the way.

Originally Posted by Juli View Post
Yeah, I am still waiting on both of my packages.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:20 AM

OK swappers, as promised, here is a picture of my wonderful package from Star Of Moon Dancers, look at the yummy yellows she sent. Again, thanks a million Sandi, I LOVE it ALL. And BTW, I am taking the book to work with me today if I ever get a break to read, lol, so timely as I just finished the one I was reading yesterday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]296020[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 015.jpg  
Old 12-17-2011, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
On a lighter note......Would you wear these? [ATTACH=CONFIG]295860[/ATTACH] that is a bobbin sitting next to the ear rings (yes, earrings) or I guess 2 pins. Remember before you answer that I have your addresses Wahahahaha
I think they are darling..but just too big for me, i'm more stud size. in earrings.

I realize how lucky I was in my career with Ma Bell. While I can't say I never met a pig, in fact I worked for a whale of one..still they knew that they had a very short leash to travel and that I had a pretty big stick available. Over all, I count myself pretty lucky.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
Greeini, I already gave Louise a VA mug.
Ok, then I will concentrate on getting her a Ga one, but after my experience a couple of days ago, I don't think she needs one as much as I needed to get out of that store
Old 12-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by hoppa View Post
Bewnda, sorry about you loosing your job as his actions are very inappropriate. Love the owl and the Christmas panel.THosecat earrings are wonderful an could be converted into a pin and could see yjem in artwork too. Mary hope to send you pics soon as have been asked ro teach my art dolls at the guild and yesterday ath the guilds Chrustmas party I unveiled 3 pin cushion dolls and 3 largwe dolls I will be teaching next year at the guild and online. They finally put the flor down yesterday so wil be getting the stufio back in order again but will get pics of that for you too,
I'm very ancious to see the dolls and studio. Thanks for remembering me. I'm sure most everyone will enjoy looking too.Thanks Jeff. Mary
Old 12-17-2011, 10:33 AM

Me too. I love pin cushions. I have some in all different types of styles. Its amazing what many different kinds they have out there.

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
I collect pin cushions so it would be kewl any time of the year...
Old 12-17-2011, 10:48 AM

Default My lovely squishy is here!!

Wow, look at all the goodies that have come in while I've been in the sewing room. But, I've come visiting to tell you I received the most wonderful squishy from SwampFox today. ***Thank you SWAMPFOX***. How did you know I'd need all those goodies for my trip. I'm traveling to NC to spend christmas with my daughter. They're perfect. And my Furr Babies are jumping for joy over there treats. (i can't really get a photo, lol, there blurs over their treats. lol) And I so needed a new seam ripper. I just broke mine. You saved me a trip to the store. And a lovely selection of tea that I haven't tried yet. Everything is perfect. Thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails phot0157.jpg  
Old 12-17-2011, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
Yippeee I got a wonderful package from Karen 924!!!Thankyou again!!!!I'll try to post pic when son comes over!! but in the mean time heres what I recieved------8 WONDERFUL WONDERFUL pieces of Christmas fabric in a very cute santa stocking,4packages of mat boards for many books,abook of sticky situation tablets,a pattern for luggage tags and mini wallet,needle threaders which I REALLY NEED!!!LOL a package of Practice Kindness cards.,some stick on decorations and a large spool of red thread!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Sent you P.M. Lori!!!!!

OOPPSSSSS!!! Forgot the map from quilt in the day also had patterns on it and all the shops in N.C.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:54 AM

I called my Doctor Thursday afternooon and reported all those symptons I was having. Guess what? They never called me back? They never do! I have the more unreliable Neurologist office! I told them on the phone..there was a possibly I may on have had a grand mal seizure during middle.

They also called me a few days ago. Okay, he was supposed to see me Dec 19. I am going into the hospital Jan 3, they called and said: oh there has been a change in his schedule, he's not seeing you until Jan 11 now. He's not even going to see me before I go into the hospital to go over everything.

Then we we out yesterday evening, and last night my head was just pounding bad, I had to my sunglasses on and it was dark outside and my stomach was hurting. I knew (at least I waited until we got home) with as bad as my head was pounding, I have a seizure coming on. I had one like 10 minutes after we got home.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:56 AM

here is the list thelma.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...ap-g6-d14.html

Originally Posted by tmw View Post
lori, where is this list of swappers.