Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT >
  • December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

• December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

Old 12-10-2011, 04:36 PM

Hi SP, I made this little tree for you. Hope you enjoy. Your package will be on it's way when I drop it by the post office tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails dscn0161.jpg  
    Old 12-10-2011, 04:43 PM

okay i have finally swooned sufficiently to be able to post pics of the wonderful swaps i received from my pals. doris.meeks13088 sent me a very wonderful and generous box. i believe this is doris' first sp swap and she put together a very thoughtful box for me. doris sent me 3 moda charm packs, a bag of fabric scraps, a bobbin winder, a panel of quilt labels, a pair of holiday slipper socks, two 1-yard pieces of red fabric, lip balm, binding clips, a pack of sewing machine needles, a mini glue gun with glue sticks, a rotary blade, 3 spools of thread, a lovely pair of stork scissors and a christmas card. i hope that i didnt forget anything. doris thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness and your generosity.

i have already cut into the bag of scrap fabric you sent. i LUV everything you sent!!!! it will all be put to use.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]294660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294661[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails doris1.jpg   doris2.jpg  
    Old 12-10-2011, 05:02 PM
    Power Poster

The fabrics are so verry pretty Mary. Look at the cute labels.they will come in handy.Verry nice swap.Doris sent a very nice swap.( like a old pro.)
    Old 12-10-2011, 05:20 PM

Well I dropped my sewing machine off at the Dr's this afternoon to find out what is wrong with it. I'm hoping that the top tension just needs to be adjusted and everything will be ok.
    Old 12-10-2011, 05:29 PM

Here are the pictures that Mary lawsonmug sent. I hope they come through. Louise I love the red slippers. You did a great job.
    Attached Thumbnails p1050604-2-.jpg   p1050605-2-.jpg   p1050606-2-.jpg   sewing-ornament.jpg   p1050608-2-.jpg  

Old 12-10-2011, 05:30 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    Got my SP pkg today!!! Woo Hoo......Thank you so much Grandma Peg.....My son came in with it and said "open it open it, whats in it". He was as excited as I was.Can't wait to make the mug warmers. And I just love the note pad, it is beautiful. And am using the Christmas themed coasters as I type for my hot chocolate while savoring a Reisens.
    Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg  
    Old 12-10-2011, 05:32 PM

I love your tree. I wish it was for me. LOL.
    Originally Posted by Vicki W
    Hi SP, I made this little tree for you. Hope you enjoy. Your package will be on it's way when I drop it by the post office tomorrow.
    Old 12-10-2011, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
    okay i have finally swooned sufficiently to be able to post pics of the wonderful swaps i received from my pals. doris.meeks13088 sent me a very wonderful and generous box. i believe this is doris' first sp swap and she put together a very thoughtful box for me. doris sent me 3 moda charm packs, a bag of fabric scraps, a bobbin winder, a panel of quilt labels, a pair of holiday slipper socks, two 1-yard pieces of red fabric, lip balm, binding clips, a pack of sewing machine needles, a mini glue gun with glue sticks, a rotary blade, 3 spools of thread, a lovely pair of stork scissors and a christmas card. i hope that i didnt forget anything. doris thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness and your generosity.

i have already cut into the bag of scrap fabric you sent. i LUV everything you sent!!!! it will all be put to use.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]294660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294661[/ATTACH]

Nice pkgs ladies, wow!!!!!!!
    Old 12-10-2011, 05:38 PM

lucky me to have received two swap packages on the same day. i was swooning so much i made myself dizzy. i received a secret pal package from quiltnut4ever aka lillian. quiltnut4ever had posted the hint about the world series winning cardinals (well maybe she didnt say cardinals but she meant it) and somehow thought that hint would slip right by my hint seeking eyes. quiltnut4ever also sent me a generous and thoughtful package. lillian sent me 3 block of the month pkgsin reds (i luv red) and white, a quilt pattern christmas mug with hot chocolate, a 2012 planner, a mini glue gun with glue sticks (from zero to two. it will be well used), a 2 pk of rotary blades, a quilting magazine, a jar with peppermint candy, a retractable tape measure (great because i swear my furbaby sewing buddy swiped my other one), 3 fq's, a pack of batik charms, a craft bag pattern, a jelly roll, a kitty print zipper bag that came with tissues, thread and fabric squares, and chicken soup for women book (thank you!!) and a card that is missing from the pics but it is probably buried under the gifts i am currently making. lillian thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness and generosity. everything you sent was something i needed for some project i am working on. the book is to inspire me along the way and the tissues will work for me and one of my furbabies who also has allergies and a runny nose (go figure).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]294673[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294677[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails quiltnut1.jpg   quiltnut2a.jpg  

Last edited by Havplenty; 12-10-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    Old 12-10-2011, 05:39 PM

3" HST's

Originally Posted by Gigi07

YES!!!! That is very thoughtfull I would love that even in a swap...
    DITTO for Me!