Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST >

December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST

December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST

Old 12-03-2012, 08:35 PM

Lori, get plenty of Rest it is absolutely necessary for healing. We can wait and are good about entertaining each other while waiting. Prayers being said for you. And for you knitette, and all you other swappers that are in some need.
Q Louise, thanks for all the tips, I'll have to get that mag. my new dil had an Owl wedding cake, I don't know if she sews but I have to make her an owl pin cushion! love the tip about the condiment bottles.

If who ever I get as a sp ~~It is ok with me if you want to wait to open on Christmas. Packages are about bringing some joy to the receiver, and if waiting adds to your enjoyment of it, go for it!
All the things being posted look so great. *drooling*

speaking of drooling, Crafty Darlene-I thought you were going to pm me when you were coming to Ohio so I could come over and meet up with you? Sounds like this trip might have kept you pretty busy, but do pm one of these times.
Faye are you putting a Faye original in your package? that would be really nice too.
Take care everyone.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:48 PM

Fayzer, just saw your new watercolor, it's fantastic. Hubby saw it and said AWESOME!!! Loves to fish. Do you have this one for sell???? Would be interested if you do PM me.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:53 PM

Lori hope your taking care of yourself and resting. Get well soon.My prayers are going up for you.
Got some things for my secret pal today now I need to make alittle something for her. Trying to get it in the mail by Thursday.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:21 PM

Faye - love the watercolor; just go ahead and send to me now - no need to wait for Lori to send you my name; in fact all you fellow swap partners waiting for my name can just p.m. and I'll send you my address to help hurry the process along.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:50 PM

Lori, We all will be very patient. Your health is the most important thing. We can start putting our packages together and add a few personal touches in when we get our names. I am so thankful for all you do for this swap and am praying for you to get better very soon!
Old 12-04-2012, 02:07 AM

Wow, Faye, love the watercolor. I don't fish but I love your painting. Nice job. And somebody already wants to buy it if you want to sell.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:39 AM

Lori, sorry to hear about the pneumonia on top of the rest. You must be exhausted. I hope you will let some of your friends that you have cared for care for you.

SP, you were too easy to pull things together for this month. Went back a few months, read your messgaes to refresh my memory of things you'd said and done and then a little of this, a little of that and bingo, a nice box full of things I hope you will enjoy and use. Might even get it in the mail this week, since I suspect that the post office will be slower then usual. I must admit our crazy postlady is growing on me. I thing she might be a tad hyperactive since she is so full of energy at 7 PM after working all day, when she pounds on the door to let us know we've got a package.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:24 AM

Dear SP, I will be mailing your pkg off tomorrow because you were so easy to shop for. It is going West of me to a city that will be 80 degrees tomorrow and where the zip code adds up to 18. You don't have any fur babies and we like very similar fabric colors. No more hints, you will just have to keep an eye open for your mail the next few days.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:47 AM

Just received my SP, so excited. She has 3 children and no fur babies. She asked for things that I already had planned on sending. So fun!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Banned

Well I KNOW this isn't me LOL.

It isn't going to be 80 degrees here (although is HAS been much warmer than normal).
My zip does NOT add up to 18, and I DO have furbabies.

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
Dear SP, I will be mailing your pkg off tomorrow because you were so easy to shop for. It is going West of me to a city that will be 80 degrees tomorrow and where the zip code adds up to 18. You don't have any fur babies and we like very similar fabric colors. No more hints, you will just have to keep an eye open for your mail the next few days.