Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST >

December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST

December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST

Old 12-17-2012, 02:45 PM

I love them Ann Thank you so much for the lovely mug rugs and wristlet will get lots of use.

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
Pictures for my swap partner who doesn't know who she is, but I do!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]380824[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]380825[/ATTACH]

This one is just the fabric, I'm making something cute with this fabric. It was hard for me to cut this I love it so much.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]380826[/ATTACH]
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Power Poster

Checking delivery confirmation site, it states that my SP package was delivered around 9:00 a.m. this morning in the big state of TEXAS. I do hope my SP liked the items in her package. It was a lot of fun putting it together.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:17 PM

Yes I got all the lovelies that allthreecats have been showing off. The knitted hat came at the perfect time as it is cold and rainy here. And also got some patterns and a full kit of batiks for a table runner. A pin cushion filled with emery sand, Pretty fabric. The festive mug rugs will get good use this season.
My Nephew said it was Christmas for me JTHANK YOU Ann
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382755[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sdc12145.jpg  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
Yes I got all the lovelies that allthreecats have been showing off. The knitted hat came at the perfect time as it is cold and rainy here. And also got some patterns and a full kit of batiks for a table runner. A pin cushion filled with emery sand, Pretty fabric. The festive mug rugs will get good use this season.
My Nephew said it was Christmas for me JTHANK YOU Ann
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382755[/ATTACH]
You are so welcome. Enjoy. Merry Christmas!!
Old 12-17-2012, 04:29 PM

Received my Package from Cannyquilter aka Eileen from England today, imagine my surprise at getting a package from England.. Some yummy candy, teas cocoa, buttons material and a really pretty Springtime piece of yardage that may get made into a Wall hanging.. or several, we will see... A tote with directions on ways it can be decorated... Will post a picture tomorrow... Eileen thanks ever so much just loved my package...

Rosemary
Old 12-17-2012, 04:43 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]382763[/ATTACH]Yippee! I got my Sp package today from Nelda (Nelco). And, boy what a package! There was a magazine, bobbin thingies, hand cream, compact mirror, 3 beautiful FQs, knitted pot holder, Xmas towel Nelda made, color-your-own mug, hand sanitizer, pen, emery boards, a book, a cute spool of cupcake ribbon, a fold up shopping bag, a note pad, a box of tea, a large can of cocoa ( yum!), a cute RX Quilter's Survival pack of M&Ms, a beaded stiletto,and, a bag of my favorite Reese's PB cup minis! Now, lets see if my up-side- down photo posts right side up!! Then, if you all will excuse me, I have a bag of Reese's to tuck into!!! Thanks so much Nelda!!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:45 PM

Eureka. After nearly a week, I'm finally able to get my leg into my car and drive without passing out. I can bend my leg about 60 degrees now, but still have to baby it when moving it side to side. Still, I'm ecstatic at the improvement. Once I'm done on the computer, I plan to elevate it for the rest of the evening to get the swelling down.

That said, I was able to drive to the Post Office today, and my SP from the mid-Atlantic coast should receive her package on Wed. Sorry it's late getting out, but at least it should be there before Christmas. Hint - Fassett.

Love all the packages. Very nice things everyone is receiving.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
Checking delivery confirmation site, it states that my SP package was delivered around 9:00 a.m. this morning in the big state of TEXAS. I do hope my SP liked the items in her package. It was a lot of fun putting it together.
well believe me, it didn't come to this address in TEXAS......
Old 12-17-2012, 10:56 PM

Happy you like all of the goodies

Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382763[/ATTACH]Yippee! I got my Sp package today from Nelda (Nelco). And, boy what a package! There was a magazine, bobbin thingies, hand cream, compact mirror, 3 beautiful FQs, knitted pot holder, Xmas towel Nelda made, color-your-own mug, hand sanitizer, pen, emery boards, a book, a cute spool of cupcake ribbon, a fold up shopping bag, a note pad, a box of tea, a large can of cocoa ( yum!), a cute RX Quilter's Survival pack of M&Ms, a beaded stiletto,and, a bag of my favorite Reese's PB cup minis! Now, lets see if my up-side- down photo posts right side up!! Then, if you all will excuse me, I have a bag of Reese's to tuck into!!! Thanks so much Nelda!!
Old 12-17-2012, 11:29 PM

Well as of today I have not recieved either SP packages, I got in two this month, Because not a good time of year for me, and really look forward to mail delievery. My mail comes late around here, so I've got another 12 hour wait for todays mail............waiting.......