Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
DOLL QUILT SWAP #51  - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one >

DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one

DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one

Old 11-19-2013, 08:58 AM

Lynnie25 Sent you a PM but your mail box is full. LOL. I am coming to Australia in Jan. MY daughter's mum in law wants to take me over to Tasmania. I will be there from Jan 12 to Feb 2. What is your scheduling for that time slot.???

I love the fireplaces with the big stones. Living in So. CA you re ally don't need a fireplace and I live in a townhouse that doesn't have one built in so I bought a fake one and it looks lovely. I would show you all a picture except my daughter is still living with me and that area is her bedroom surrounded by boxes. I agree with Brat....I need a little home with no room for kids to move back in. lol. But my daughter is moving out in DEC. YEAH. My grandson will move with her so I get my spare bedroom back too.

Ms. Grace...too funny about your sister "stealing" your DQ. That made me laugh. I have been hand quilting a quilt for the last 2 years and my sister hints (quite unashamefully too) that she wants it. Not in her life time. I will make her a different one with the same color tones. But I won't hand quilt her's.

I was excited about rejoining up with the DQ in Jan. but going to Australia most of the month will make it very hard. Maybe if I get a hint of what the theme will be, I can have it all made up before I leave so I will have to wait to see what gets posted.

I love looking at the DQ.

Barb
PS Elisabrat....hope you get at the top of the donors list. My niece had both kidneys removed 4 years ago and she is still waiting. Her mom had hers removed and it's been 10 years. I hope you don't have to wait that long.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:58 AM

OOOPS. Lynnie25....I will be in Melbourne from Jan 12 to Feb 2.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
Lynnie25 Sent you a PM but your mail box is full. LOL. I am coming to Australia in Jan. MY daughter's mum in law wants to take me over to Tasmania. I will be there from Jan 12 to Feb 2. What is your scheduling for that time slot.???
Mailbox on QB is full, mailbox at home is always empty LOL Cleaned it out urgodschild2 and sent you a PM. It will be so good to catch up with you again when you come to Tas.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:55 AM

Well Tess pug about ready to mail your doll quilt will get it in the mail on Monday I hope. My son is here tomorrow for a visit and I think I will have time in the evening to add the extra little things to make it sparkle.. and then it can go. I wish there was more daylight hours to do it but time is a precious commodity this week. I haven't seen him in over 6 months now and this will be a great visit I hope. I am positive he will wear me out totally. Its a good thing if it comes with a visit.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:03 AM

Hug him tightly Brat! I know that mother/son love very well. Had a visit from my 21 yr old last night. He and my DH had dinner out while I was exercising. Nice to see their relationship get better since he's moved out. Boy I miss him! He's only moved about 5 miles away! But, it's so nice to be able to hug and kiss him when he's here. He even welcomes it now
Have GREAT! visit
Old 11-20-2013, 11:17 AM

Ms Grace and I have mailed our little quilts out (mine this morning), so hopefully 2-3 days it should be on your doorstep. Haven't heard from my other partner...it's early yet, but yours is on its way also kwiltkrazy..let me know when it gets to your house.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:44 AM

Linny,
Yours is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Can't wait to see mine.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:58 PM

Jaba, I finally finished your quilt and it is in the mail!! Hooray! I had so much fun making it. Should be there this weekend. Also sent you a PM with the tracking#.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:57 AM

I'll be watching the mail box. Did you make it big enough I can use it for a blanket? Lots of snow here and 6 degrees right now, I'm cold
Old 11-21-2013, 07:35 AM

DANG! that's cold Jaba!! I'll take my NC weather year round any day!