Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Eager Beavers Chat and photos >

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 05-29-2011, 10:32 AM

How is everyone out there in quilting land???? It's been so quiet here lately. I'm still waiting for my RR to work on. I should be receiving it this week. Yeah!
Old 05-29-2011, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
How is everyone out there in quilting land???? It's been so quiet here lately. I'm still waiting for my RR to work on. I should be receiving it this week. Yeah!
Keep getting interrupted here on my goal of progress .... with one-thing and another: Dr. appointment - 1 Day Vertigo attack (me) - keeping DH from over doing at 82 years old (thinks he's still 50 yrs. old) - hired help to transplant a peach tree - DH pulling weeds/cleaning yard from winter then he's getting 'shooting pain' on left side of head, off and on all day - tried out the ER at our "New Hospital" for 4 hours last evening (he got a morphine shot - blood tests - brain scan = 'everything' looks normal, nothing out of the ordinary) be seeing his doctor this up-coming week -- and -- have 8 people expected for a Lions Club dinner/committee meeting on Thursday.

Believe it or not ..... I am working on "Joan's - Houses Row" in between all this.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Keep getting interrupted here on my goal of progress .... with one-thing and another: Dr. appointment - 1 Day Vertigo attack (me) - keeping DH from over doing at 82 years old (thinks he's still 50 yrs. old) - hired help to transplant a peach tree - DH pulling weeds/cleaning yard from winter then he's getting 'shooting pain' on left side of head, off and on all day - tried out the ER at our "New Hospital" for 4 hours last evening (he got a morphine shot - blood tests - brain scan = 'everything' looks normal, nothing out of the ordinary) be seeing his doctor this up-coming week -- and -- have 8 people expected for a Lions Club dinner/committee meeting on Thursday.

Believe it or not ..... I am working on "Joan's - Houses Row" in between all this.
Oh my heavens!! You are certainly getting hit with it right now! Please don't worry about my row at all!!! I don't care if you don't get to it. Take care of your husband and yourself. Top Priority!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:39 AM

OMGoodness Dayle!!
take it easy lass!!
sounds like you both need some time out, take a wee holiday/weekend away and relax!!
just leave a note on your door telling everyone 'you've stopped the world, to get off for a while'!! :)
take care you too!!
:)
Old 05-30-2011, 08:43 PM

Thank you Girls ..... for your words of comfort. My mind feels like it's buried these past few days ..... but "yesterday and today" just plain took it easy, did little or nothing either day except for church on Sunday. I even found myself in a recliner chair taking a 2-hour nap .... Herman had to wake me up. I "never" take naps! :roll: :roll:

Dayle
Old 06-02-2011, 10:26 PM

I finally finished my view. It will be on it's way to Linda in am. I think it was decided to send as gifts.It is not really this dark.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-205944.jpe  
Old 06-02-2011, 11:50 PM

that's beautiful! really beautiful!!!

i take it you won't be following the black/white/pink theme now? lol...
Old 06-03-2011, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
that's beautiful! really beautiful!!!

i take it you won't be following the black/white/pink theme now? lol...
Hmm yes can see where the black/white/pink theme is here... :lol: :lol:
Old 06-03-2011, 07:02 AM

Any colors will work. What looks black in the picture is purple and dark green-brown batick.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Boopers
I finally finished my view. It will be on it's way to Linda in am. I think it was decided to send as gifts.It is not really this dark.
Betty ..... Your "View Window" is fantastic!!! Been down through Battle Mountain .... and it looks very much like the sunset, when driving West out to California. Good Job!! :thumbup: :thumbup: