Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 >

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Old 01-16-2011, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
that was nice of mariah to stop by!...
i did pm her about her mail date tho, as she said they were starting on feb 15th, rather than mailing then... i'd gate for them to get muddled with the dates!!!
ooops, apologies to mariah, i think i misunderstood the meaning of 'making the rounds', blonde moment on my account!! :D
Old 01-16-2011, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Jacquie and Maineladybug,
I took your rows into my favorite quilt shop yesterday. I was looking for 2 pieces of fabric for my row. Well, just let me tell you, you created quite a fuss. To say the least, the rows were a hugh hit. Everyone asked me to tell you how wonderful your work was. Hats off to the two of you, I am truely grateful to be among such wonderful artisians. Congratulations on a job well done.

wow!! today sure is the day for package arrivals!!
lol...
Dayle & I are both having lots of fun today!!
i've just filled in your book Dayle, now onto the 'row'...
Sorry I've been out of touch. I'm afraid that is going to be the case for a while. My Dad is in the hospital quite a way from my house, so I'll only be getting home once in a while to sew and chat here. I am happy to hear that the ladies liked our rows. I am very impressed with the one I've seen so far. I'm looking forward to getting the next one from Jacquie. She is so good to get it right back out and on it's way to me.
I'll check in when I can. Happy sewing.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:27 PM

Oh, Joan
Sorry to hear about your Dad, but will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. You do what is necessary for him...don't worry about the rows. I am certain we will all understand. Take care, be safe, and we will talk to you when you are able.
Patti

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I took your rows into my favorite quilt shop yesterday. I was looking for 2 pieces of fabric for my row. Well, just let me tell you, you created quite a fuss. To say the least, the rows were a hugh hit. Everyone asked me to tell you how wonderful your work was. Hats off to the two of you, I am truely grateful to be among such wonderful artisians. Congratulations on a job well done.

lol...
Sorry I've been out of touch. I'm afraid that is going to be the case for a while. My Dad is in the hospital quite a way from my house, so I'll only be getting home once in a while to sew and chat here. I am happy to hear that the ladies liked our rows. I am very impressed with the one I've seen so far. I'm looking forward to getting the next one from Jacquie. She is so good to get it right back out and on it's way to me.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:45 PM

Oh, Joan
Sorry to hear about your Dad, but will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. You do what is necessary for him...don't worry about the rows. I am certain we will all understand. Take care, be safe, and we will talk to you when you are able.
Patti

lol...
Joan -
My sentiments are the same as Patti's .... as far as I am concerned, your family comes first and don't worry about the sewing end right now .... besides our group is way out and
far-far ahead. As far as I know, the other groups haven't even got their 1st Rows into the mail yet. You take care, I have you and your family in my prayers. (((HUGS))) --- Dayle
Old 01-17-2011, 06:33 AM

Thank you both for understanding and your thoughts and prayers. I am hopeful that Dad will be out of the hospital in about a week, but then will still need care. I plan to take my small sewing machine with me and might get some sewing done at night. Thanks again.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:57 AM

gosh, sorry to hear your news joan, you all take care.
as the ladies said, we'll all still be here... you do what you need to do. family comes first.
dayles row is on it's way to you.
love & hugs to you all, jacquie xxx
Old 01-17-2011, 06:59 AM

Thanks Jacquie. I'm waiting for that row!
Old 01-17-2011, 07:42 AM

Joan, Please take care of yourself and your DD. I did that for my DD and have never regretted it. We will still be here when you are ready.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:23 AM

Thanks Jacquie. I'm waiting for that row!
you will regret saying that!
'booper's birdie row' is almost ready to attach to the other 2 rows!
i'm just waiting for it to come through my door :)
don't be over doing things now!! lol...
take care hunny, love jacquie xxxxx
Old 01-17-2011, 02:34 PM

I am sure your sewing will be therapy for you, I know it is for me. But, don't stress over the rows. Enjoy your time with your dad.

Thank you both for understanding and your thoughts and prayers. I am hopeful that Dad will be out of the hospital in about a week, but then will still need care. I plan to take my small sewing machine with me and might get some sewing done at night. Thanks again.