Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 >

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Old 02-15-2011, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie
here's pattis first block, 1 minute ago, i would have said 'finished' but then when i looked at the photo i saw i still need to take the satin stitch across the top of the saucers!! i shall go and do that just now!!!
(i see imperfections better on a photo than the real thing in front of me for some strange reason!!!)
Jacquie .... How darling this block is. That's just like you, to put a "teaser photo" of "just one block" for us to see. When do we get to see the rest of Patti's row?

:roll: :wink:
Old 02-15-2011, 02:23 PM

Those teacups are just precious! I love what you are doing with them. The addition of the doily is great.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:30 PM

Just to let you know, on super bowl sunday, I was at my favorite quilt shop for their special sale and had your top there to show off. some of the women there saw it and signed you journal....guess that makes it famous !!!

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Originally Posted by pattis47
Dayle,
Here is your top, only 1 more row and it is homebound. I hope you like my choice of toys.
OMG ..... I can't believe my eyes!!! Herman (husband) is sitting here beside me looking at this also .... he is as excited as I am about my Row Robin and how it is turning out. When I started with the Thirties Theme .... I didn't want everyone to feel they had to produce "only" toys, thus the reason I also indicated the Thirties Block patterns. "All of you" have gone "up and beyond" in your work on my RR! LOVE IT -- LOVE IT !!!! What more can I say???
Old 02-15-2011, 02:33 PM

You are such a tease. I just love what you are doing....
1 down.....4 more to go.....
I received the fabric I was waiting for to finish you row just recently.....might just finish it tonite or tomorrow, depends on how much "unsewing" I run into.....lol

here's pattis first block, 1 minute ago, i would have said 'finished' but then when i looked at the photo i saw i still need to take the satin stitch across the top of the saucers!! i shall go and do that just now!!!
(i see imperfections better on a photo than the real thing in front of me for some strange reason!!!)
Old 02-15-2011, 02:35 PM

I received the fabric I was waiting for to finish you row just recently.....might just finish it tonite or tomorrow, depends on how much "unsewing" I run into.....lol

Sounds to me like your being a bit of a tease too!!! LOL!
Old 02-15-2011, 02:38 PM

No, not really, my work in progress is not nearly as good as hers. I have to work on being neater, so I can post pics as I go.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Sounds to me like your being a bit of a tease too!!! LOL!
Old 02-15-2011, 04:47 PM

Patti, isn't it ironic how this evening, you're working on my row, and i'm working on yours!!!
strange but lovely!!
i've been doing a lot more of your row this evening, only 1 block i haven't made a start on yet, but there is always tomorrow.
i'll go take a photo for you to see the progress...

here we go, now off to bed :) (1AM)
love jacquie xxxxx

teapot row so far...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117268[/ATTACH]

teapot...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117732[/ATTACH]

cup & saucer...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117836[/ATTACH]

milk jug...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117927[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-117263.jpe   attachment-117727.jpe   attachment-117831.jpe   attachment-117922.jpe  
Old 02-15-2011, 05:26 PM

Patti, isn't it ironic how this evening, you're working on my row, and i'm working on yours!!!
strange but lovely!!
i've been doing a lot more of your row this evening, only 1 block i haven't made a start on yet, but there is always tomorrow.

love jacquie xxxxx
How uterally "Awesome" ..... Beautiful work as usual!
Old 02-15-2011, 05:35 PM

Jacquie,
I am so excited to see this in progress. How did you know I love lace. It is beautiful. You have all done an excellent job. This is so exciting. I am almost at a point where I can take a pic for you for the block I am working on tonight.

strange but lovely!!

love jacquie xxxxx
Center Block for Jacquie's Row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]124344[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-124339.jpe  
Old 02-15-2011, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Okay Gals ..... Brought the "new baby" home, now I get to "play with her"! Thought you might like to see a picture of her.

RNUNU: Dayle
RNUNU, how do you like your Pfaff? Mine, a Pfaff 7550, is in the shop, not sure if they can figure out what is wrong, its been two weeks. I may need a new one. How do you like the 2.0? I may trade mine in for this one. I have been checking out everyone's rows as well. They all look so good. We just sent ours off this week for the first stop. We are all anxious to see what everyone does.