Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th >

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Old 07-10-2013, 06:32 PM

Babyfire04..Holy cow...that is one knockout Table runner. If this is what you do now...can't wait to see what you do later.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:01 PM

WOW pretty runner!

Yeah keeping them apart is a grand idea. We can still sneak out on our own. The best part of these swaps is the chatter and the chance to make new friends. I met Jaba just a year ago July. I am now living in Cody thanks to her sweet persuasion. She has become such a wonderful friend to me as Marytoddliz has and so many others. I consider myself so lucky. I hope you find a friend or two of your own here all of you. What a lucky day to make a new friend.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:03 PM

ok food for thought the next swap coming up in August run by ME! will be a fall or halloween (partners choice) runner or wall hanging swap. such options! such variety! all suggested by YOU the swappers. Now you have to play!
Old 07-11-2013, 04:45 AM

Fall sounds fantastic to me! Don't really decorate a lot for Halloween anymore since kids are gone and we're lucky if we get 5 trick or treaters in this little town. They have so much for the kids here starting right when they get out of school for the day. All the businesses downtown have treats for them and I think about every church in town has something going on for them too. They don't need to walk door to door anymore, miss that.
Of all the things you forget miss brat, how can you remember when you met me?
Old 07-11-2013, 08:51 AM

I am more open to fall than Halloween, but my parents still do lots of decorating for Halloween...for the neighborhood kids.

I can't wait to see the next swap with you.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:46 PM

Look what I just received from NancyinLousianna! How pretty is this...and it matches my living room perfectly. She also included a great cheery potholder and little tiny bone doggy treats from her little fuzzy white dog to my little fuzzy white dog.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]423465[/ATTACH]

Thank you Nancy!
Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg  
Old 07-11-2013, 05:02 PM

ohhh so pretty! and doggy bones! I have three little neighbor dogs that come visiting every single day. Two yorkies one old one young and an old jack russell. I want to get them doggie bones but they are so small not sure what bones one gives tiny dogs. My dogs were the kind that you gave a 2 ft rawhide and it was GONE in 20 minutes. Dog bones never had a chance in my house. Oh ok my son when he was 14 or 15 said in Petco one day.. how do you know it tastes like pb or that one says chicken that one beef? I said no idea. So.. he grabbed one of each and tasted them. Only the pb apparentely tastes like pb the others taste like stuff. Not bad he said. OMG gross!!!

I received a lovely housewarming/thank you fq package today from Tlambing. Thank you so very much they are so very pretty! I will photo and make everyone drool once again. I am so fortunate to have such wonderfully thoughtful ladies all around me. I am a lucky one.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:37 PM

what a pretty runner tlambing - NancyinLouisiana you did a wonderful job - I like your choice of fabrics and pattern.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:42 PM

I'm off on a shop hop in the morning around Iowa - we have seven stores mapped out on our trip and at the end will receive a bundle of 12 half yard cuts - solids. YEA - keeping my eye out for Henry Glass Frosty fabric (Christmas) I already purchased the panels now looking for the sashing, borders and binding. Will be a fun day!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 08:50 PM

Beautiful runners