Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics! >

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Old 02-15-2015, 10:45 AM

Here's what I received from Peg. Thanks so much. I'm still waiting patiently for my other swap package to arrive. I know she lives in a very snowy & icy part of the country. It will get here when it gets here.

Jane
Attached Thumbnails march-fqs.jpg  
Old 02-15-2015, 12:26 PM

I received my ugly fabric from (dfelker). It is such nice fabric that I can use for a patriotic project in the future. Thank-you for this fabric. And thank-you very much for the lovely pin.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 02-15-2015, 12:37 PM

WMUTeach, Thank-you very much for this nice and pretty "ugly" fabric. The heart fabric may make it into a table runner, if I still have some other fabric that could go with this fabric. I will need to check it out. As for the other 2 fabrics it may be used in other projects. I'm sure I will have uses for them. Thank-you very much!!!!
i especially like the pink book mark!!! I love to read, thank-you very much.
Old 02-15-2015, 12:41 PM

Happylab, you received some really pretty "ugly" fabric! I love the book mark, too. Very nice!
Old 02-15-2015, 12:46 PM

So far my pics are working on my I-pad, so I'll try to post 3 in a row.

Bullock2us: Thank-you very much for the side swap. I really like the pink and purple fabric you sent. Plus the other three fabrics (one of the fabrics not shown). I don't think any of my fabric I received is ugly. In fact I plan on making a quilt for my sister out of the pink and purple fabric. Late in the year project. Again thank-you very very much!!!!

yes 3 in a row should work, yea!!!
Old 02-15-2015, 04:45 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]510385[/ATTACH]This is my wonderful greens that I Teri sent me. Not sure why the pix is facing that way. Couldn't possibly be the operator.
Attached Thumbnails 0213150725.jpg  
Old 02-15-2015, 04:52 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]510390[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]510392[/ATTACH]More pictures that are the wrong way! Sorry! These are supposed to be uglies but I don't see any uglies. Computer one will be great for I spy! Sewing one for maybe a pouch! Thanks
Attached Thumbnails 0213150729.jpg   0213150730.jpg  
Old 02-15-2015, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by happylab View Post
WMUTeach, Thank-you very much for this nice and pretty "ugly" fabric. The heart fabric may make it into a table runner, if I still have some other fabric that could go with this fabric. I will need to check it out. As for the other 2 fabrics it may be used in other projects. I'm sure I will have uses for them. Thank-you very much!!!!
i especially like the pink book mark!!! I love to read, thank-you very much.
I like the bottom left one that looks like swirls in the water. I think it is very pretty.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey View Post
Here's what I received from Peg. Thanks so much. I'm still waiting patiently for my other swap package to arrive. I know she lives in a very snowy & icy part of the country. It will get here when it gets here.

Jane
Peg always sends nice fabric!
Old 02-16-2015, 09:13 AM

love your fabrics ladies! what a treat to see all that has been traded around here.

I have to start with some bad news. I had received a letter today that I need to share part of with you. It seems one of our players here posted a full name of the person who sent to them. NEVER ARE YOU TO POST the persons full name on the board EVER. You can post you received from say Elisabrat or Linda but you cant say I got from Elisabrat aka known as Linda ...... because it puts that's persons name up for a flag if someone does a search for them that they are not interested in having. hackers. Keep it generic on the board so there is safety for everyone here involved. She was extremely upset and quiet frankly furious. just a reminder to respect the privacy of your other players and we will all be happy campers. I am sure it was posted quiet by accident and there was no malice involved. I hope she forgives the writer of her information and that she continues to play with us in the future. Accidents happen but please keep this in mind when you post anything. Thanks!