Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics! >

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Old 02-02-2015, 05:38 AM

PeginCo, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full! If you need a swap partner I'd be glad to swap with you. Just let me know.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:43 AM

Linda, have names for our Ugly swap partners been handed out yet? I am easily confused and am worried that I was missed on that list. Anyone else been assigned a partner for the yard of Ugly fabric swap?

Thanks!

Deb
Old 02-02-2015, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
uh I would. I blew it and did not include Peg because drum roll please.. it was only posted here on the board not in a sent message. She sure would love a partner everyone so if your interested in swapping either fat quarters with her for the regular swap please write her immediately. Peg I have your secret pal will send it to you today when I get home from clinic for the ugly swap. tada!

anyone else I forgot? please remember to PM me information because I do not write them down as they come on the board chat rooms. I miss a few chats all the time and often its just simplier to send that darned PM to me with your information. it goes into a folder of saved mail for specific swaps. and do NOT send me sign ups please for all three swaps in one PM. I need a PM for each and every swap your in. I get confused and forget to go back and write the information in all the columns of swappers. one PM for each and every swap. Please! tada! maybe that will help my messing up.

I will be out of here Tues and Wed. I should be able to write on Thursday again but not sure so please PM before then so I can solve any issues there might be. thanks!
You are awesome, Linda! Thank you so much and sorry for my blunder!

I cleaned out my folder, patches, so resend your message! Would love to trade with you - let's talk!
Old 02-02-2015, 08:24 AM

Oh Kiffie-
Many blessings and prayers for your husband, you and your and family! Hope things get better for you soon!
Old 02-02-2015, 08:26 AM

I have not received a name for my uglies swap yet either so i don't know that they are out yet! If anyone else needs a partner I am always willing-just contact me!
Old 02-02-2015, 08:53 AM

I did get my name for the Uglies swap. If any of you didn't I think you should PM Linda.. cuz ya know that gal has got a lot goin' on
Old 02-02-2015, 08:55 AM

And hey, this is sad, PnP I saw you posted somewhere that you joined the board in December… well I joined in August… and I'm still a "Junior" … dangit. lol how'd you get to Senior so fast?!?!?
Old 02-02-2015, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
And hey, this is sad, PnP I saw you posted somewhere that you joined the board in December… well I joined in August… and I'm still a "Junior" … dangit. lol how'd you get to Senior so fast?!?!?
I joined the swapping fun in December! I'd never done one before that. I joined the QB in July of 2011. Had a bunch of health problems that precluded my being very active for a YEAR!

Though I have to tell you that the swaps have helped me go to almost double the number of posts from December until now! lol

Now Lynnie is the one you need to look at as far as number of posts!!! She almost needs a category of her own. LOL

(Like Super Duper Power Poster or something!)

PnP
Old 02-02-2015, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
I did get my name for the Uglies swap. If any of you didn't I think you should PM Linda.. cuz ya know that gal has got a lot goin' on
She sure does the poor dear. I did PM her. I am not worried about it. I'll unload (er....swap) this ugly fabric with someone!
Old 02-02-2015, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Bullock2us View Post
I have not received a name for my uglies swap yet either so i don't know that they are out yet! If anyone else needs a partner I am always willing-just contact me!
Okay. It looks like, perhaps, we were missed. Since Vitality says she got her name.

We can help Linda out and match ourselves if you like! I'll send you PM.