Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics! >

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Fat Quarter Swap: March Greens/whites/Creams And a side swap of Ugly Fabrics!

Old 02-01-2015, 11:34 AM

patchesnposies can you take an international swap? quilting jem sure could use a partner . lovely young lady in Australia... just saying... PM me I have one other partner that I heard from who was missed.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:34 AM

Heading out for a few minutes. sent secret pals. surely I missed people there. PLEASE SEND ME A PM to what swap I missed you for otherwise.. fling might miss you again! oh no!!! brb (one hour not that fast)
Old 02-01-2015, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
patchesnposies can you take an international swap? quilting jem sure could use a partner . lovely young lady in Australia... just saying... PM me I have one other partner that I heard from who was missed.
I'd love to have Quilting Jem for a swap partner! I can also swap with another "missed" partner, if you need me to, Brat.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:19 PM

Fiestypixie I sent you a PM. Looking forward to "meeting you".
oneteappot/Laurel
Old 02-01-2015, 01:54 PM

ok only one you messed up while I was gone. wishing that will be it but knowing so much better. I am not that good but your all so forgiving of me that you allow me to whip up a fix in two seconds flat. or an hour at least. I hope I have things fixed.. for now but will check back later tonight to see if anyone else is missed and once again tomorrow then .. that is it for this month.

I made this amazingly good lunch today . I have these little French bread bites.. you know appetizer size? made home made honey mustard on it. then put a thin slice of brie on it, a slice of smoked ham on to of that. nuked it for 25 seconds and man was it good! the recipe called for a thin layer of apricot jam but well didn't have any of that so went for the next best thing. would do it again. My partner who is the pickiest person on earth literally like a 4 yr old at times (ask Jaba she will tell you I ain't lying!) said it was perfect and hit the spot! what? perfect? hit the spot? wondering fever? lol. not saying anything about it. you should try it however .. broiled would be super. yum twice over. also making a big pot of chili. freezing 1/3 for next time, putting one third up for tomorrow and last but not least using half to mix with cream cheese and cheddar cheese for a side with hot dogs for football joy. tada! used up tons of canned stuff a necessity. and well a cheesy bean dip is always awesome with a hot dog. (who likes those things anyway cover them up any way you can!). busy beaver. tomorrow will roast a chicken so the man can eat on Tues while I am at the hospital and even Wednesday when I get home and sure as heck do NOT want to cook for anyone. after that he is on his own. watch him raid the freezer then. or canned food? looking greater by the second. yup he is not much into cooking!
Old 02-01-2015, 03:02 PM

OK do we also send our ugly fabric to our FQ partner?
Old 02-01-2015, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy View Post
OK do we also send our ugly fabric to our FQ partner?
Cuppy, I don't believe we send our uglies to the same swap partner. I think that Linda will be sending us our names for the swap tonight or tomorrow.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:06 PM

Me, me, me! Don't forget me!!
Old 02-01-2015, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by PeginCO View Post
Me, me, me! Don't forget me!!
Who could forget you Peg?
Old 02-02-2015, 05:28 AM

uh I would. I blew it and did not include Peg because drum roll please.. it was only posted here on the board not in a sent message. She sure would love a partner everyone so if your interested in swapping either fat quarters with her for the regular swap please write her immediately. Peg I have your secret pal will send it to you today when I get home from clinic for the ugly swap. tada!

anyone else I forgot? please remember to PM me information because I do not write them down as they come on the board chat rooms. I miss a few chats all the time and often its just simplier to send that darned PM to me with your information. it goes into a folder of saved mail for specific swaps. and do NOT send me sign ups please for all three swaps in one PM. I need a PM for each and every swap your in. I get confused and forget to go back and write the information in all the columns of swappers. one PM for each and every swap. Please! tada! maybe that will help my messing up.

I will be out of here Tues and Wed. I should be able to write on Thursday again but not sure so please PM before then so I can solve any issues there might be. thanks!