Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Things Tablerunner/Mat swap!! Sign ups Close January 10th

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Started on Laquita's today, kind of changed my mind so just kept sewing. Dusty's Momma if you want a side swap we've done it before. [

Oh oh oh Jaba, I can't wait to see it I love surprises!!! And I've gotten the fabrics and pattern picked out for yours too!!! Teehee. Will post areas we pic when I have something put together, okay?
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Laquita, finished yours last night. I think you're going to like it...

Blog Entries
    Laquita

Ask and you shall find LOL.

Here is some Yorkie fabric, but at $17.50 per yard I think they can
    keep it.

Yorkie fabric

More Dog fabrics (which includes more Yorkies).

Quote Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
    I can't believe all the 'cat ladies' we have on here! Lol. I am highly allergic to them so I have to stay far far away. But I do LOVE love love my mini Yorkie, Gabby. But there isn't many fabrics out there with Yorkies on it, all I seem to find are Scottie's. If anyone runs across any with Yorkies on it please LMK.
    Last edited by Quilty-Louise; 01-18-2014 at 07:06 AM.
    Louise - Ya-ya to Zachary April 13 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world. Also collect handmade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

I looked at our local independent fabric store and the chain store, too, and they each several dog prints, but nothing Yorkie specific. Unless maybe the fabric covered with paw prints were actually Yorkie prints???

Ladies you are awesome! Thanks for the help with the fabric. I'm also looking for wooden spools / bobbins Any size, shape or color. I have a project I am working on for my new studio & am needing some more. If you have any you'd like to sale please send me a pic along either you price. Shipping would be to Texas 76063.
    Please PM me with info.
    Thank you for the help,
    Last edited by LAQUITA; 01-18-2014 at 04:59 PM.
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    Laquita

Ask and you shall find LOL.

Here is some Yorkie fabric, but at $17.50 per yard I think they can
    keep it.

Yorkie fabric

More Dog fabrics (which includes more Yorkies).
    Thank you for posting this,i have a pomerian and cant find any fabric....wow found it on spoonflower!! So excited thanks for the info.

Almost done

I have been quilting today! The table runner for Ljdudas is almost done. I just have to make and attach the binding.

Here is another sneak peek.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "He who masters the grey everyday is a hero."
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachPalaceDesigns

Just popping in to say I'm still kicking. We have the plague floating through the house. A man with a cold and a toddler with a cold is like battling an entire army with a box of tissues. Send in reinforcements lol. I have all my fabric picked and cut just need some time in front of my machine which is hard right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tfch8184 View Post
    Just popping in to say I'm still kicking. We have the plague floating through the house. A man with a cold and a toddler with a cold is like battling an entire army with a box of tissues. Send in reinforcements lol. I have all my fabric picked and cut just need some time in front of my machine which is hard right now.

OMG! I feel for you. An adult man with a cold can be 5x the handful as 1 toddler. Hope everyones better soon.

OOOooo 2 very intriguing peeks Jennie. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

As a just in case your partner can't, please remember to take a picture of what you're sending. We all love seeing everyones creations

This is what I spent my morning on today ....
    A sneak peek at Quilty-Louise's table mat -- just the center piece. It does look better in person than on film tho....

Name:  Rose.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  1.13 MB
    Outside of a book, a dog is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx

Blog Entries
    Oh Mizmelly I LOVE it!
    Louise - Ya-ya to Zachary April 13 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world. Also collect handmade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

like the dog, know what it is so not telling your on the right track and the rose is gorgeous, paper piecing omg.. and lets see there are some sneak peaks.. wonder what they are going to reveal. I hope you are all having a marvelous time I am still working on that same quilt I was working on a long time ago. its taking forever. came here to find setting measurements and well.. got side track over here.

Teresa are you cracking the old noodle on all your swappers? I think those new barbs should help a bit.. andele andele get sewing already! Who had the most unusual request for favorite thing?? Hope all you sickies get well quick and no more of this passing it around the house. As my father used to say "do you have a permission slip for that?" which I am pretty sure you don't so stop it right now! or else.. (never knew what that meant either but such a scary thing to wonder on). Solved that issue
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Well, after finishing the center piece yesterday, I lost my mojo to do more in the sewing room. But, as ol' Frank Sinatra used to croon.... "The Best is Yet to Come!"
    I'm still figuring how my layout is going to work. Maybe this week, but probably next weekend for rounds 2 & 3!

MizMelly, your rose is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Likethedog View Post
    MizMelly, your rose is beautiful!
    I second that - bee u ti ful....

Ohh pretty!
    And as to the threats, my favorite was "or I'm going to string you up by your toenails". Think I had 'em pretty worried!

MizMelly How did you know my favorite flowers are Yellow roses??? It beautiful!!!

Thank you, thank you for all the kind words! After I received Quilty-Louise's list of favorite things, several themes popped out at me. Yellow roses and the colors of yellow and purple were the first two that I focused on. I think I nailed it on the center piece. Now I have to finish the rest of the design, which I'll keep under wraps so's not to spoil the surprise.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  1.52 MB

My my top is done. Here's a sneak peek. This mayor may not be the actual top but I can tell you that the colors shown have been used and used happily.

Just have to finish the quilting on the cat fabric blocks and do the binding. So mine is coming along nicely.

Look at you all go! I'm a very happy camper Lovin' all the colors and flowers and pictures who doesn't love the sharing of pictures? These are a few of my favorite things

You all are amongst my 'favorite' things. coming to the QB and meeting new people, finding new friends, sharing with old friends. I wanted to stop in to say I got grand news today. I made the kidney transplant list for Colorado. So with luck within the next couple years I will have a kidney. How much luckier could I get? (guess getting a transplant is about the only thing luckier). I am so happy its not possible to explain this. yahoo for me!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Great News!!! Very happy for you.

Wonderful news, Brat!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast