Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM >

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Old 02-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sunflower Girl View Post
Leilady, The binding buddy is a tube with batting underneath the fabric, and the instruction read, "Hold your binding until you are ready to use it. Keep it safe and clean. Pin folded and pressed binding to Binding Holder at a slight angle. Wrap the binding to the end of the holder, the push a pin into the Binding Holder." Here's a picture.
I make these! But do not use batting or tube..it is a POOL NOODLE wrapped in fabric!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:39 PM

so i made two of my nephews softies today for valentines day and i must say they are very weird and cool all at the same time.... they are both boys to the fullest loving skulls, wrestling, fighting and guns..... my soon to be hubby had a special treat for me at midnight, i got a wonderful card from him, a sapphire necklace that matches my engagement ring that matches my earrings he got my for my birthday, orchards, chocolates, and soon we are going out for dinner. but first i thought i would post up a picture of the softies that i made for my nephews.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]311873[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0548-640x326-.jpg  
Old 02-14-2012, 02:56 PM

Very cute melissa boy's will enjoy them
Old 02-14-2012, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
Hello My Secret Swap Pal ~

Your package went out via Priority mail yesterday....it's heading East of Idaho...go straight East then make a sharp right South .... way South ..... well not all the way South but you are a Southern Belle .... well compared to a Western Belle ... you live NE on a Drive .... it's coming straight '2' you.... with lotsa stix's included.
This sounds awfully like me, Onalee, I'm eagerly awaiting, good clues altho the stix puzzle me....cleaned up today, got fancy chocolates and flowers from the DH....
Old 02-14-2012, 03:49 PM

very cute softies.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:54 PM

Just wanted to thank catpawski again for the package. can't take a picture because I don't have a camera. She gave me pieces of fabric in pastels, so pretty and soft, a cadbury cand bar,note cards for my card making, an ergonomic seam ripper---the love hate relationship------ note card with quilt magnet,flower tissue pack and patterns. Also forgot to tell her I have a daughter & grandaughters that live in Troy and am familiar with her area. Crafty Grammie
Old 02-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
ceived my second SP gift today from CUPPY Carolyn Robinette.. Lovely package...All Valentine themed a Red Spatula for my kitchen, Valentine napkins, Mento fruitsyard of pink batik fabric, emery board, and the most beautiful handmade key chain with a wee pocket in the back ..
Wow Rosemary you been hitting the big prize lately on swaps. I sure been enjoying seeing all the great swaps. Melissa You better be good to him and keep him close. Sounds like you may have hit the jackpot. lol
Old 02-14-2012, 04:17 PM

Thank you for the info on the binding buddy. So in other words, it's just a holder to wrap your binding around to keep from getting it tangled??? And using one of those swimming noodles that you cut into smaller segments???

Juli....sorry, I didn't take a photo of the swap box...have you tried to re-size your photo??? I have a Mac computer so I only know how to re-size on a Mac. Any other helpers out there???
Old 02-14-2012, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by greenini View Post
This sounds awfully like me, Onalee, I'm eagerly awaiting, good clues altho the stix puzzle me....cleaned up today, got fancy chocolates and flowers from the DH....
Greenini............................. :0) ?????
Old 02-14-2012, 04:46 PM

Dear SP your package is on it's way...across the grand old USA. Somewhere West of the Mississippi.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone