Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM >

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Old 02-14-2012, 08:18 AM

Happy Valentines Day!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:30 AM

this is just a hint ( when you recive your package you are to PM your sender to let them know that you have recived your package then you are to PM Lori letting her know that you recived also...) just a hint.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:38 AM

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY all

And another nice touch is to give both Lori and your SP good feedback, thanks Melissa!! And I apologize again about the address.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:58 AM

no worries.... i am dyslexic, so it works out just fine!!!! everyone have a wonderful and joyous valentines day!!!!! lucky me, my first valentines day in YEARS that im not working!!!!!

Originally Posted by greenini View Post
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY all

And another nice touch is to give both Lori and your SP good feedback, thanks Melissa!! And I apologize again about the address.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:21 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
Default My SP Pkg from Luvstoquilt

Yesterday after a very long day I arrived home to find this awesome pkg. Check out all my goodies I got from luvstoquilt. Her thoughtfullness in the things she put together for me really touched my heart. I truly love everything. She sent some awesome baby fabric and baby quilt book....and OMG how I love my thread catcher. It is already in it's place next to my machine.Sent me some beautiful purple FQ's...just check out my stuff!!
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg  
Old 02-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 View Post
Yesterday after a very long day I arrived home to find this awesome pkg. Check out all my goodies I got from luvstoquilt. Her thoughtfullness in the things she put together for me really touched my heart. I truly love everything. She sent some awesome baby fabric and baby quilt book....and OMG how I love my thread catcher. It is already in it's place next to my machine.Sent me some beautiful purple FQ's...just check out my stuff!!
Wow!! What a bunch of nice swaps recieved. I hope everyone has a wonderful valentines day. I love the purple varigated threads,teacup pincushion lots of pretty fabrics and homemade goodies. What a talented bunch.lol.have a great day everyone. Mary
Old 02-14-2012, 10:12 AM
Swap Hosts

I am having a lovely Valentine's Day. My husband needed a LOT of "training" after many years of missteps. Many. Today, however, he gave me a lovely card, roses and candy. He is redeemed. For now. But I guess what really matters is that he goes to work every day, keeps a roof over our heads and food on the table. At least I trained my son well. Melissa got a very lovely Valentine's Day surprise.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I am having a lovely Valentine's Day. My husband needed a LOT of "training" after many years of missteps. Many. Today, however, he gave me a lovely card, roses and candy. He is redeemed. For now. But I guess what really matters is that he goes to work every day, keeps a roof over our heads and food on the table. At least I trained my son well. Melissa got a very lovely Valentine's Day surprise.
What did she get????
Old 02-14-2012, 10:43 AM
Swap Hosts

Well, the engagement ring she picked out is a sapphire with little diamonds surrounding it in white gold. For her birthday in the beginning of January, he gave her matching earrings and today she received a matching pendant. And candy, And potted orchids and I don't know what else.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:15 PM

I received a box from Liz (zquilter) with lots of goodies in it. I'm wearing the sox today(so cute). the books, note pads, paper clips I will surely use. Candy is yummy but I will share w/ DH. I love the tissue box cover , too cute with sewing theme fabric.Thank you so much Liz for every thing, love the spiced mug mat and the pin and bobbin holder will be so handy.And a thimble to add to my collection.
Thank you Liz.
Attached Thumbnails 007.jpg   005.jpg   012.jpg