Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >
  • February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

• February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-08-2011, 07:40 AM

Thanks Penny!
    Old 02-08-2011, 07:51 AM

Penny-Can I ask what you use to put in the pin cushion part of it? That is the cutest thing!!!!!!!
    Old 02-08-2011, 08:07 AM

Oh happy day! I checked my mail and had a bright squishy waiting for me!! Thank you Minnie you have made my day-Batiks are my favorite and the bright colors are such happy colors. Oh and my tablet will not let me forget anything-perfect for all my lists of "To Do's!. Oh yes and another favorite- Yum- Lindt chocolate I can't wait to get into my sewing room and start on the chocolate! Thank you-Thank you! :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Old 02-08-2011, 08:48 AM

Lois: Thank you so much for the wonderful box of goodies you sent. Everything is just perfect. You sent my favorite type of washcloth...dish cloth, and the valentine towel is just too cute. I love the chocolates and the mints are great for keeping in my purse or by my machine. Those fat quarters will make something really wonderful for spring and those 2 pincushions to make will go great in my new sewing room. The ring pincushion is something I haven't seen before, but I can tell it will be used a lot too. It will hold so many pins and be right where I need it, when I need it.

You couldn't have done better with a wish list. Thank you for being my secret pal. Gwyn
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-134068.jpe  
    Old 02-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Such fun and thoughtful packages everyone is receiving! This is so much fun.

Ok.. I am off to the post office right now, mailing my package SOUTH! I can't wait until my pal receives it. I had fun shopping and hope she'll like it!

I looked at the fabrics that I got in my past two swaps and I have a great start for a pretty scrappy quilt ( I LOVE the scrappies!!) Can anyone suggest a quick and easy (maybe strip quilt) pattern. (I need instant gratification and want to stitch one uo FAST!) I haven't made a quilt in YEARS and haven't even thought about it until the day I wandered into this forum! (little did I know....) You can PM me any suggestions, I didn't mean to hijack this thread!

Off to the PO!!! Be on the lookout, one of you southern gals! : )
    Old 02-08-2011, 01:06 PM

Mailed my package out.. its going..... NORTH >> WEST should be there Thursday or Friday at the latest!!
    Old 02-08-2011, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Zappycat

Ok.. I am off to the post office right now, mailing my package SOUTH! I can't wait until my pal receives it. I had fun shopping and hope she'll like it!

I looked at the fabrics that I got in my past two swaps and I have a great start for a pretty scrappy quilt ( I LOVE the scrappies!!) Can anyone suggest a quick and easy (maybe strip quilt) pattern. (I need instant gratification and want to stitch one uo FAST!) I haven't made a quilt in YEARS and haven't even thought about it until the day I wandered into this forum! (little did I know....) You can PM me any suggestions, I didn't mean to hijack this thread!

Could be this way?????
    Old 02-08-2011, 01:10 PM

This is my first swap and it has been so much fun seeing what everyone sends and receives! Great group!
    Old 02-08-2011, 03:11 PM

Soniboo and Brenda, this could be yours :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by Zappycat

Old 02-08-2011, 03:17 PM

I ate all of the York Peppermint Patties that came in secret pal swap, and liked them so much I had to go buy more. *sigh*
    Diet starts NEXT month (yeah...right)