Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-09-2011, 06:21 AM

Suzanne..thanks for all the awesome work you do to keep us swapping.

And I just realized I forgot to put candy for my SP :oops: I hope she is not disappointed.

[quote=SuzanneTx]Nice squishies! You can never have too many tape measures, pin cushions or candy.

I'm so glad that February packages are moving a lot faster than I had thought. Keep up the good work swappers.

Just an FYI for everyone. When you receive your package, I will go into the group activities page and put "package received" on your line. Unfortunately it falls right beside the person you are sending too and it is causing a lot of confusion. So just note that it means you have received your package not your pal.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Power Poster

Suzanne is not only a great coordinator for this swap (which requires a tremendous amount of time and effort) she is a fantastic swap Secret Pal also. Thanks again Suzanne. I love my cup and saucer.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:42 AM

I'm glad you like it and I do try to put things in the box that I would like to have and that my pal has on their wish list.

I'm only as good as the people that participate and I truly mean that.

Suzanne
Old 02-09-2011, 11:13 AM

I got my box yesterday from katie Ann in Washington......I love everything you hit the nail on the head with everything Ty. I will post pictures tonight.....minus the chocolate....it got munched with help from my 3 year old :)
Old 02-09-2011, 01:02 PM

Well, after a not so good morning and early afternoon, I went to the mail box and what did I find???? My February SP goodies from Candi hahahah...I got *THE* most awesome things!! Four gorgeous pieces of fabric in my fave colors, a pattern, a handmade pincushion (I collect them) with the most delicate tiny little flowers sewn on...wish they would show up in the pic....I got a bag of vintage buttons (I also collect vintage sewing notions) and because I miss living in south Florida, including the yearly trips to Disney; I got a Mickey night light, which I LOVE!!!! Thanks for a great package and a great pick me up on a not so great day...hugs my quilting friend :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-125402.jpe   attachment-125403.jpe  
Old 02-09-2011, 01:23 PM

Well I finally got my Feb. squishy to the post office today. I feel bad I am so late getting it sent out. We have been in the deep freeze since Sunday with lots of ice on the roads and I'm a big dang ole chicken when it comes to driving on icey roads. I hope my secret pal is not worried, her package should be there before Valentines Day! It left here in the sunshine going east, then a little south, then some more east, then......some more east. Hope that narrows it down. lol ;-)
Old 02-09-2011, 01:33 PM

Can not get to the mail box to see if my Feb SP gift has arrived. We have received at least 6" of snow and it has been falling all day. It will probably be this weekend before I can get to the mailbox. Darn this snow. I think a class I have signed up for will be cancelled. It is on making pinccusions. They are also starting a monthly club on pincushions once a month. Will probably sign up for those. Will try to mail off my package to my SP on Monday. Almost have most everything collected. Have a great sewing day and if you are getting snowed in take advantage of it.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:40 PM

What's an avatar
Old 02-09-2011, 04:42 PM

the picture under your name...yours is the flower and the ladybug :)
Old 02-09-2011, 04:45 PM

I got my package today from Beth Frost, and she did a really great job, will take pictures tomorrow of all my goodies, just wanted to thank her and can't find where I can PM her... She sent some FQ's and a cookbook some big bag of fall scraps that will go into a place mat... and Some yellow flat flowered pins that I was really in need of, the ones I had were all bent and Peppermints and a white chocolate bar... yummy... thanks Beth.. Will snail mail you a Thank you...

Rosemary