Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-15-2011, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I am a M&M fanatic! This is the first piece of M&M fabric. I am not suppose to have any chocolate so I will eat it a little at a time. It's not good for my waist line. LOL!!!
Me, too! LOVE M&Ms and York Peppermint Patties. And I'm not even good about it... I'll sit and keep eating until it practically makes me sick! (no self control... ) : (
Old 02-15-2011, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Originally Posted by newquiltmama
I received my package from Zappycat. It was wonderful!!! She sent some novelty fabrics for my growing collection (waiting to make an Ispy), Twizzlers, the cutest lavender smelling camera sachet (so cute!!!!) and even a Digital Photography magazine subscription that I just can't wait to start receiving! and lots of "pink" stuff for cancer awareness. The note she sent was very nice and thoughtful. She sent the pink stuff in honor of her mom who passed in previous February from cancer. That means a lot as my MIL is a breast cancer survivor. Thank you for all of my goodies!!!!! You are a great pal!!
Teri,
I am so happy that you liked it and SO happy that it wasn't lost in the mail as I originally thought! I ordered that magazine for myself too, so we'll have to compare notes when we start receiving it!

Koko... the camera is appliqued and I used several funky vintage buttons on it. I made it because my secret pal's profile said she is into photography. I really loved making it and I am sure I will be making more in different shapes, colors and sizes! The "camera strap" is a piece of vintage trim I found in my stash too. The "camera" measures only about 4 x 6 inches, and I figured Teri could use it as a sachet, or a pincushion (or both!) Here is another picture where you can see the buttons I used better!

Loved seeing all the pictures of everyone's great gifts! i'm ready to start gathering for March now! Guess I had better go sign up! : )
CUTE and I love the buttons - thanks for sharing and yup it's just the right size for my digital camera!! :lol:
Old 02-15-2011, 01:53 PM

Recieved my Feb. Secret pal gifts yesterday.. Thanks to my pal for these cool gifts... I love sucking on lemon drops, or putting one in my hot tea when I don't feel well, so these were smile makers.. And purple is my favorite color, in any shade, to these two pieces of fabrics will go for a project at some point. And the 28 inch rotary blade will come in handy when I can purchase the cutter ( it is on my " wish list" for when I can buy again :) )...
Attached Thumbnails attachment-163767.jpe  
Old 02-15-2011, 01:54 PM

LindyLine

Wow, you have a great secret pal in what she sent. So happy for you with all your special goodies. Congratulations!
Old 02-15-2011, 01:55 PM

Recieved my Feb. Secret pal gifts yesterday.. Thanks to my pal for these cool gifts... I love sucking on lemon drops, or putting one in my hot tea when I don't feel well, so these were smile makers.. And purple is my favorite color, in any shade, to these two pieces of fabrics will go for a project at some point. And the 28 inch rotary blade will come in handy when I can purchase the cutter ( it is on my " wish list" for when I can buy again :) )...
Old 02-15-2011, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Thank you LynnC. I love all of it and so does little man! He ran off with the stickers and is putting them on his toys. LOL!! We will have fun playing the cards games.
I love the pin cushion, it is so cute.
Congrats on all your fun stuff... so awesome you have a great secret pal...
Old 02-15-2011, 02:05 PM
tmw

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
Thank you Gene,

What a nice package of goodies!!

I even got a gun lock :-) along with some really nice fabrics and thread and a template set.
i'm surprised about a gun lock,
Old 02-15-2011, 02:20 PM

A little late but I have sent my SP her package. With luck it should arrive slightly West and way North of the state I live. SP, I visited your state a long time ago and have good memories of the visit. I was around 6 yrs old at the time. Any way your package is on the way.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:21 PM

My pkg is going to the State of ?????. An old country singer had this states name as a first name. Anyone got a guess?
Old 02-15-2011, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by mtquilter09
My pkg is going to the State of ?????. An old country singer had this states name as a first name. Anyone got a guess?
Tennessee!!!I think there is a lucky secret pal in Tennessee!