Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >
  • February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

• February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-24-2011, 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by zquilter
    How lucky am I to have wanderingcreek (Rose) for a Secret Pal. I got my package yesterday and LOVED it all. The table runner is beautiful and looks wonderful on my table. The chocolate spoons are so cute I don't want to eat them. (But will) I have been wanting to make criss cross coasters and will now have to try them. I do use coasters and placemats so how perfect. Needless to say I love the fabric and never have enough pairs of scissors. The patterns are just the type I would of bought myself. Everything was perfect. Thanks so much.
    WOW, that table runner is beautiful. Love Love it. you have been ever so lucky. :)
    Old 02-24-2011, 04:59 AM

Awesome package!!! I so love snowmen!! I am an avid collector of them!!! :thumbup:[/quote]

So am I! I think someone was doing some checking on me for my package!!!! I lost count last itme I tried to to count at around 500!!!! Scary isn't it!!! My girls keep telling me I need to stop but there are just so many cute ones I still don't have!!!![/quote]

Yes I am the same way ... I have so many snowmen!!! I have no idea how many I have now but know that I have totes and totes of them. There are so many out there!!!
    Old 02-24-2011, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
    Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    Originally Posted by SLHughes
    Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    Hooray! I get to come in out of the cold and off the bench!!!!
    Thank you so much lauriejo!!!!!! I received an amazing parcel today!!!!! I love the fabric, the chocolate, the little snowman ornament, the cross stitch pattern, the ruler and pattern for the coasters and the Jennifer Chiaverini book!!
    Awesome package!!! I so love snowmen!! I am an avid collector of them!!! :thumbup:
    So am I! I think someone was doing some checking on me for my package!!!! I lost count last itme I tried to to count at around 500!!!! Scary isn't it!!! My girls keep telling me I need to stop but there are just so many cute ones I still don't have!!!!
    Guilty as charged! I am glad you liked your squishy. It was fun looking through my stash/craft room to find goodies for you.
    You did a great job on my squishy! It is so much fun to try to figure out what someone would like to receive! But then again I think we all just like getting squishies, or firmies!!!!! Thank you again! :thumbup: :D
    Old 02-24-2011, 05:18 AM

Ritas mom- you recieved a great squishie, love the key ring and little amish quilt.
    zquilter- I love that table runner so pretty and bright, choc spoons yum!!!
    Old 02-24-2011, 05:27 AM

Good Morning everyone. We still have a couple more days for packages to be delivered. We don't have many left on the list but enough to have me not let the sender have their March names until their February package is delivered. I will be sending out PM's to those that haven't received (or that I don't know about)Saturday evening.

Hope everyone that has received a squishy is having lots of fun with it. I have to go pick up my guinea chicks and get them situated then off to wal mart for groceries.

Have an awesome day!
    Suzanne
    Old 02-24-2011, 09:59 AM
    Power Poster

Suzanne good luck with your guinea chicks. I have raised several chicks (chickens) over the years. last year I raised 10 more. they are so cute and grow so fast. I handle mine alot so they are very gentle as adults.Glad everyone or most everyone is playing by the rules so we are able to contue the swaps. We sure do enjoy them and I really look forward to them. thanks for being a super super leader. Mary
    Old 02-24-2011, 01:47 PM

Got my package last week...this is the first time I've participated and had almost forgotten. Was I surprised and what a great package. MY color fabric (crimson and cream) AND my elephants, plus a really cool pin cushion and marking pencil. Thank you thank you Kathy!
    Old 02-24-2011, 02:25 PM

I got my pkg from Mary Golden in Council Blfs Ia and thank you so much!!! She sent me 2 pkg of gummi candy, tape measure, magnet, and navy material with stars, red with stars, and green with holly on it and I can make use of all of it!!! Thank you again so very much!!!! I'm not on the bench anymore!!
    Old 02-24-2011, 03:29 PM

Okay... fingers crossed for tomorrow = ) lol! Although, I'm not sure if the mail will make it as the snow is still falling pretty heavily here.
    Old 02-24-2011, 04:11 PM

Glad that a few more of you are off the bench!!

Kelly... more snow?!! UGH!!
    Where are you? I think we are expecting heavy rain and high winds. I am tired of winter!