Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Friendship tote swap Closed for sign up >

Friendship tote swap Closed for sign up

Friendship tote swap Closed for sign up

Old 11-17-2011, 09:24 PM

Awesome love the Santa...

ksewnsew;4689904][ATTACH=CONFIG]288615[/ATTACH]

There ya go. I always take pics of what I send out...so had it handy.

When you go to post something, up above the box is a row of boxes - there's 2 that has A's in them, then a 'pale' box (it says paste as plain text), then there a B, I, U, then a text name box, a size box,
A, Happy face, turquoise blob (lol), pale blob, THEN the IMAGE box (where u post pics), a pc of film, then last is a 'quote' box.

Hope that helps.. You can change your font, size and color that way..

Jean

[/QUOTE]
Old 11-17-2011, 09:36 PM

When I post a picture, I come under the gray "Quick Reply" box & see a blue "Go Advanced" box to the right. When you click on "Go Advanced", you can type your words, then scroll down a little & find another blue box "Manage Attachments". Once you click there, a smaller pop-up box appears where you can choose your photo from your computer files. It'll finish downloading, then you close that box & the attachment is on the page where you've written & you just click on submit or whatever it is to actually post your comments. Hope this might be helpful. I don't see the description that has already been suggested on my screen, either.

While we're at it - I can't find how to bookmark pages within QuiltingBoard. Any ideas?
Old 11-17-2011, 10:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
Hugs,
Cajun
oh my..just as you said the bag I made for you was You..well this bag is me...I am actually making a Carol Doak quilt using these same fabrics!
I love mums as well and have a yard full of them right now...in all colors!
THank you so much...can not wait for the WIND to blow it in!
Old 11-17-2011, 10:54 PM

Thanks Donna.. I really like to applique. Need to do some more towels, time is running tooooo fast. And you know it was a special gift, cause I actually turned loose of a SANTA...hahaha

Jean

Old 11-18-2011, 02:34 PM

Well I don't either! Jean what do you hit first? I go to "Post Quick Reply" and don't see that..I went to "Go Advanced" and don't see that! lol Grandma of 4...I'm Grandma of 13 and Great to 6 and waiting on 7 and 8! lol
Old 11-18-2011, 02:39 PM

Jacquie I am so glad. Orange is not for everyone but it's for us! I just have a ton of it! lol Think I'll have to make me one too!

Hugs,
Cajun
Old 11-18-2011, 04:42 PM

WOW!!! I received an AMAZING tote today from Chigger Holler Quilter along with some wonderful goodies! My job this weekend is to figure out how to post a picture of everything - sorry to "tease" everyone without a photo for now, but it will be worth the wait! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHIGGER HOLLER QUILTER!!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Power Poster

testing a pic how Tilted Ears said
Attached Thumbnails 100_0958.jpg  
Old 11-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by bepositive View Post
WOW!!! I received an AMAZING tote today from Chigger Holler Quilter along with some wonderful goodies! My job this weekend is to figure out how to post a picture of everything - sorry to "tease" everyone without a photo for now, but it will be worth the wait! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHIGGER HOLLER QUILTER!!!!
Whoo Hoo! It finally worked. bepositive, scroll up and do what Tilted Ears said, it worked for me. Thanks Tilted Ears
Old 11-19-2011, 04:51 PM

Default BEAUTIFUL tote and goodies!

Here are photos of the GORGEOUS tote I received from Chigger Holler Quilter! I took some of the pix in my kitchen, but the colors weren't quite right, so I took some today outside in the sunshine - I hope you enjoy all the photos (sorry - some are sideways)! Thank you Connie!!!! I really love EVERYTHING! I just checked the tracking of the tote I sent to you - it arrived in a sorting facility in your state today! I was really hoping you'd have it by now!
Attached Thumbnails goodies.jpg   tote-front.jpg   tote-front-kitchen.jpg   tote-back.jpg   tote-back-kitchen.jpg  

tote-inside-pockets.jpg