Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3 >

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Old 10-18-2011, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie
Hurray! I won an ebay auction for a collectible for my Happy New Year Swap partner! As soon as it is received, I will be mailing my box their way!!!!
OOoooooOOOooo

Is it a clover?? or a Dachshund? or or or or some coffee stuff or little stuff??????
I like collectables :thumbup:
Old 10-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Power Poster

I got my partner something she collects from ebay too. Plus I made her some things. That box is really getting filled up! :lol: Gotta get her favorite candy at the end or I will eat it up. :lol: :lol:
Old 10-19-2011, 05:19 AM

The collectible is related to something s/he likes to do besides quilting. My partner provided a great list and we share many similar hobbies and favorite colors although we collect different things...well, with the exception of Fabric!!! If you like to cook, travel and read, this may be YOU.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:42 AM
Power Poster

The collectible is related to something s/he likes to do besides quilting. My partner provided a great list and we share many similar hobbies and favorite colors although we collect different things...well, with the exception of Fabric!!! If you like to cook, travel and read, this may be YOU.
:lol: Well, I know it isn't me because I don't like to cook!! :lol:
Old 10-19-2011, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
How funny Dawn! I do cook but there are other activities I would rather be doing!!! I have become quite fond of my crockpot, especially now with the cooler weather for pot roasts, beef stew and chili. Nothing like a big pot of stew with a loaf of fresh baked italian bread (From the Bakery)!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 07:13 AM
Banned

I have been busy collecting/making things for this very special box....I can not believe how close you all are to SPILLING the beans....one must practice SILENCE...remember loose lips sink ships..ehhehehe
Old 10-19-2011, 07:19 AM

Moe, everything you say about your SP, except the coffee drinking, sounds very much like me. Hmmm....you are either using the coffee to throw me off or your SP is someone I need to get to know :mrgreen:

Jacquie, do tell about that special box :XD:
Old 10-19-2011, 08:08 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
How funny Dawn! I do cook but there are other activities I would rather be doing!!! I have become quite fond of my crockpot, especially now with the cooler weather for pot roasts, beef stew and chili. Nothing like a big pot of stew with a loaf of fresh baked italian bread (From the Bakery)!!!
Oh quit! You're making me hungry. :lol: :lol:
Old 10-19-2011, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
I have been busy collecting/making things for this very special box....I can not believe how close you all are to SPILLING the beans....one must practice SILENCE...remember loose lips sink ships..ehhehehe
Nah... don't take any of my hints too seriously, I just pull a few out of a hat each morning just to keep Candi on her toes... :XD: She knows the drill!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 02:37 PM

We have a craft fair this weekend....maybe I can find some additional things to add to my box for my SP!!! Candi, SulaBug, and everyone else......you listening??? LOL