Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3 >

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Old 10-31-2011, 01:20 AM

I posted that I thought SulaBug was my sp but don't know what happeded to it. That is a good problem not being able to shut the lid or needing a bigger box, especially if you have my name.

The hints I gave where for 2 different swaps. My daughter doesn't like posting, so one of the hints was for her pal and one hint was for my pal.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:03 AM

I LOVE coconut; don't have pets.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
I posted that I thought SulaBug was my sp but don't know what happeded to it. That is a good problem not being able to shut the lid or needing a bigger box, especially if you have my name.

The hints I gave where for 2 different swaps. My daughter doesn't like posting, so one of the hints was for her pal and one hint was for my pal.
I have been working very hard on my swap package & would you believe that I am figuring out how to get it all into one box!! :thumbup: A few items I had to step on & crush, some I folded in fourth's & a few I just had to throw out!! :thumbup: Things are looking up around here. My package will be ready to mail right on time!! LOL

Oh yes, I can not tell who my partner is, so you will just have to wait & see!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
:D :D :D :D
PS: I do love coconut too.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:41 AM

Sulabug,
You are such a tease :mrgreen: but I KNOW I am not your partner, could you be mine though?? I'll never tell :lol: :-P
Old 10-31-2011, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Sulabug,
You are such a tease :mrgreen: but I KNOW I am not your partner, could you be mine though?? I'll never tell :lol: :-P
Candi,
How do you know you aren't my partner? :D I never said you weren't!! :D But now, I am wondering if I am your partner. Oh my goodness, how can I wait until reveal time to know?
Old 10-31-2011, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Originally Posted by candi
Sulabug,
Candi,
How do you know you aren't my partner? :D I never said you weren't!! :D But now, I am wondering if I am your partner. Oh my goodness, how can I wait until reveal time to know?
Oh I just know :mrgreen:
Now about waiting, well, that is just it, we all have to wait :XD: well except bookworm, she is probably reading of all this and chuckling. :lol:
Old 11-02-2011, 03:56 AM
Swap Hosts

HELLLPPPPPP! I got a notice that my mailbox was full and saw that every single PM I wrote or received since I joined was there. The only two ways to get rid of them were opening every single one and deleting one by one OR deleting them all and that's what I did. Now I have no idea who my swap pal is and the link to the activity is GONE! My package is ready but who should I send it to?????
Old 11-02-2011, 05:10 AM

Krystyna, PM bookworm to get your pal's address. It seems like with the new board, there is no matrix, so don't know how swaps info will be shared from now on. I was lucky that I actually had a printout of my pal's info, So I am good. But I suspect bookworm will be getting a few PMs from people who can't find their info anymore.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:17 AM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

My SP did not give very much info at all. that makes it hard. So, her pkg will go out on time but . . . I am trying to read between the blanks on this one
Old 11-02-2011, 06:30 AM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 View Post
Havplenty....Bath and Body Works....oh such a bad place for me to even enter. LOL I am soooo glad they opened a store here finally after many years of buying and mailing boxes home from our travels. I think I figured out that I could put 21 bottles of lotions and potions in a flat rate box...think it was the medium sized flat rate ones. LOL
my daughter works at bath n body so I have so much bath n body stuff around here. hmmmm just might tuck some into my SP's pkg! great idea as she did not give too many hints