Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-18-2014, 04:20 AM

Very pretty. Is that hand embroidery?
Old 11-18-2014, 06:26 AM

Linda, the 3rd times a charmer they say, at least I'm praying it will be. Oh, I love all the pics people are posting. My special person will be getting her pkg soon ( if weather permits). Just a note though, you will be getting two pkgs. I want to make sure the snow doesn' t slow down delivery, so I'm gonna send the 1st and most important part early. Keep warm everyone.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:47 AM

Jaba and Brat,
I know I've been corresponding over on the fq swap thread and by pm, but checked this thread 1st today, and saw the latest..
Jaba,
Thank you for being a great friend to Brat...and helping things keep going for all of us here.

Brat,
Still praying, and sending gentle healing hugs your way. I was happy to see you on here!!
And happy to hear from you!! And I can't wait to hear on Thursday that everything went great, and that the different Dr has done that port perfectly!!
You enjoy your son and his girl, and you let them WAIT ON and SPOIL YOU!!!
Hugs,
Kif
PS I received a pkg yesterday, it doesn't say mug rug, but by process of elimination and feel, I think it is one... it's from Laquita...

Lastly, love all the pretty pics being posted, that last Christmas mug rug is amazing!!
K

Last edited by kiffie2413; 11-18-2014 at 07:51 AM.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:59 AM

Four more days till Florida! 12 degrees here and snow is still on the ground and it doesn't look like it will be leaving anytime soon. I got the tracking info on the package I sent to my SP that she received it yesterday. There have been zero posts from her on this mug rug site and only one post ever and that was to the newcomers site. So with that said I hope she likes what she is getting as she gave nothing to go on. I have enjoyed reading all the posts from everyone else. Good thoughts and prayers going out to Linda/Brat, and to all others who are dealing with any health problems. Back to getting the suitcases packed up.
Old 11-18-2014, 10:09 AM

Sandra, it's not too warm here but hopefully it will warm up when you get here. I'm in the Tampa Bay area and it is supposed to be low of 39 tonight. Too cold for here!!!
Old 11-18-2014, 11:30 AM

Thanks for the compliments on the tree mug rug. I am just learning to machine embroider. Not doing as well on this mug rug, I have great ideas but they just haven't worked out. Back to the drawing board for try number 4

Linda sending prayers, my Dad had to have dialysis also so I can empathize with you
Old 11-18-2014, 11:47 AM

Linda so glad to see that you are able to pay a visit to us! I'm sorry that you have to through it again, but just think! By Thursday they will have finished the procedure and the port will be good again and you will be back home and able to be pampered by those you love. I am thinking of you and sending lots of hugs your way.
I mailed my MR to my person, if you are reading this you will receive your MR this Thursday. Don't you dare open it! I set it up so that if you open it before you are supposed to, it will disappear. So be warned!
I know that I said I was going to wait to mail it on Dec.1st but I had other things going out and it is cold so it went with the rest. Now I can just stay in the warm house and relax. Relax?? Ha! I am dreaming....
Karen your table runners are beautiful. I especially like the trees.
Terriamn is that machine embroidery? It is really beautiful. And Sandy, your quilt is gorgeous, I love Batiks. You are very brave to work with all that black.
Have a good afternoon all
Old 11-18-2014, 03:04 PM

Received a package from Omaha . NE Mug Rug Can hardly wait to open!!! Thank you.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:07 PM
Power Poster

cuppy, i'm not tempted. at least yet. Mine didn't come yet. I'm in other swaps
and am waiting for them also. this is the hardest part.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:16 AM

Brat my thoughts and prayers are with you today ! I am praying that everything goes well and you will have a speedy recovery and happy sewing days ahead!

Hugs, Julie