Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-20-2014, 01:59 PM

Prayers for ALL!!
I received my MugRug ....I think that is what it is anyway as I have already received other swaps I am involved in.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:24 PM

I received a very intriguing looking package today and it says mug rug surprise on it, plus package one of two! I'm excited and can now see how hard it will be to wait to open it. But I will wait because I love surprises. Thank you so much secret swapper!
Old 11-20-2014, 03:29 PM

How did you do with your left knee? I had my right one done a year ago on Nov. 4thh and still having so much trouble, ( I can bearly walk) I just had a MRI done on my left one and a full bone scan on right to make sure it hasn't loosened up. I had the stryker knee go round.

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
Rhonda, I'm utting off my right till the spring. had the left done in November, no moor walking up my 500 ft walkway in a brace again.
Great to heart that BRAT is up ann better. Now we all have to pray for Jacie to get better soon.
Why e get the healthier we get???? I tell my dh that I'm like a 55 yr old car, just keep updating and replacing the parts!

Everyone have a great day, and feel better.
Old 11-20-2014, 05:53 PM

Prayers going up for all those in need. My FIL had knee replacement several years ago. It took a long time to heal. He had his other knee done a fw years ago and he was much better recovering the last time. He was a wooden boat builder and spent many hours on his knees planking and plugging the hulls. In fact his first knee now needs to be replaced, because he has worn it out. He is 82 and said that he was not having it done again. He had open heart surgery 3yrs ago to replace a valve. That also took him a long recovery time mostly due to his age.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:39 PM

Today I received a package with the zip code 63366, it must be my Mug Rug Swap since I've already received my Secret Santa swap. Can't wait to open it.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:21 PM

Sending good wishes to all of you..Brat, Jacie and anyone else who needs healing thoughts and good wishes for a speedy recovery. I have received no package yet if that helps anyone try and figure anything out. But by the same token, I have not yet mailed out package to my secret partner either. Plan to do that on Monday. Then my recipient won't have to wait too long before the 15th.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:25 PM

I received a package that was labeled mug rug swap. Can't remember the state right now, but it was the small flat rate box. Just wanted to let my Santa know it got here just fine. What ever is in there, thank you for making it for me.
Miss Brat went to dialysis this morning and the port in her leg had already closed. Right now just looking for alternatives and trying to figure out the best way to go.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:12 AM

omg, not good news jaba. It's so hard to hear of all these ailments and surgery's. My thoughts and prayers to all for a healthy Holiday, with lots of love and joy, despite the ailments. No Mug Rug yet, but that's okay it's not the 15th.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:43 AM

Jaba please let Brat know I'm sending lots and lots of prayers that they find a good solution and she can recover quickly and be home soon. I made 2 mug rugs yesterday and din't like how either turned out so back to the drawing board! UGH!
Old 11-21-2014, 05:47 AM

Poor Brat! Sending prayers her way for a solution with less pain.