Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
I-Spy Gender Neutral 6" Square Swap -- Sign-up is Closed!!!  WE ARE FULL!!! >

I-Spy Gender Neutral 6" Square Swap -- Sign-up is Closed!!! WE ARE FULL!!!

I-Spy Gender Neutral 6" Square Swap -- Sign-up is Closed!!! WE ARE FULL!!!

Old 06-15-2011, 06:12 PM

As of now...his fever has broken...sortof. He is down to 99.7. We are waiting until tomorrow to see if it spikes to see if we are going back to the ENT or to TCH to be admitted. The doctor yesterday and the oncall doctor last night and at 5:30am said that it was normal and as long as we were pushing fluids (yeah right...a 16 month old can NOT be convinced they need to drink) and he is having wee wee britches and still has tears that we are ok. I sent messaged to all of those who I received packages from. We have received 22 packages and have 7 left!!! :)
Old 06-15-2011, 07:27 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Whew!! Glad he's doin better.. Hugs n kisses to the lil guy!!
Old 06-16-2011, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
I believe she mentions 'Christmas in July'... 6.5 in squares

Im IN!!!
Yep! Next will be 6-1/2" squares...Christmas in July!!! Will have sign ups starting July 5th-ish...
This sounds like a fun one too! I'm in!

I am sending my I Spy blocks in the mail today.

Happy to hear that your sons fever is coming down. I hope he is feeling 150% better real soon!
Old 06-16-2011, 02:26 PM

2 more sets came today!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 08:28 AM

Waiting on 5 more sets and then we are ready to start swapping!!! Today is the last day for standard shipping, so please get them out. :) I should have all fabrics in hand by next Friday. I will sort over the weekend and start swapping on the following Monday!!! Hope everyone is doing well. If you signed up and don't want to swap now, please PM me ASAP! I would rather know sooner than later. :)
Old 06-18-2011, 12:18 PM

Hello fellow I Spy swappers.
This is my first block swap. I have really enjoyed getting my blocks together for the swap. I just want to make sure I did not miss something that I am supposed to do? I got my 6" blocks together, placed in marked/tagged baggies, mailed them on June 16th. Sent PM to hostess and posted on this thread that I mailed them on June 16th (8 days before the deadline...whew!). Please let me know if I missed something. So that I can correct it before the deadline.
Thank you
DeeDee
Old 06-18-2011, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by NauDeeGal
This is my first block swap. I have really enjoyed getting my blocks together for the swap. I just want to make sure I did not miss something that I am supposed to do? I got my 6" blocks together, placed in marked/tagged baggies, mailed them on June 16th. Sent PM to hostess and posted on this thread that I mailed them on June 16th (8 days before the deadline...whew!). Please let me know if I missed something. So that I can correct it before the deadline.
Thank you
DeeDee
Sweet girl you are great! Take a deep breath! Got your package today with GrammyO! Only 2 packages left.
Old 06-18-2011, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
Originally Posted by NauDeeGal
Thank you
DeeDee
Sweet girl you are great! Take a deep breath! Got your package today with GrammyO! Only 2 packages left.
Whew! Thank you Cindy! I was feeling that I forgot to do something! Taking deep breathes....1....1000....2...1000. LOL
Old 06-20-2011, 10:08 AM

WOO HOO!!! Got the O.K. for next month's swap!!! It will be called "WINTERY HOLIDAY in July!!!" It will be 6-1/2" WASHED blocks this time!!! Have fun!!! Sign-up will be put up on Friday, July 1st!!! If you have questions, please let me know.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:06 AM

Please clarify the Winter Holiday. I interpret it as WINTER but not Christmas....