Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) >

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

Old 01-20-2012, 12:49 PM

Everyone has been receiving such wonderful gifts again this month. But I have a huge apology to give to Pat Homecaregiver who sent me such a fabulous package in December, although I sent her a message acknowledging receipt and thanking her briefly i allowed too many things (including Christmas) to get in the way of posting on the Dec board that I had received and also getting back to Pat to thank her properly. I have not been able to manage to post any pictures because I have enough trouble just getting the pictures onto my computer. But I can tell you she sent me at least seven different fabric (very generous cuts) chocolates, which my grandaughters ate, sewing form erasure which my grandaughter took! A fabulous homemade pin cushion, notebook and pen, planner, soap, lots of different coffee and flavouring which were all delicious and a tiny box of tissues which are totally adorable. She sent a box which was totally stuffed and I have been using things so I probably missed somethings, the postage cost her a fortune and I am ashamed that it has taken me so long to post this it is not like me, but things have just got on top of me a bit. I am going to miss the next few swaps as I am on holiday for February and will take the time to get myself sorted so I can join back in for April. I am flying into Orlando on Sunday and hope to get to some fabulous fabric shops perhaps pick up a thing or two for swaps later in the year hopefully I will get some winter sunshine the forecast looks promising and will come back home rested. Once again Pat thank you so much and sorry it has taken so long.

Canny
Old 01-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
Krystyna, even if you turn that 24 around to 42 you still have to add 10 more unfortunately!
And a couple more than that for me.
Let's go back to 24. If I'm aging and getting fuzzy minded, well then we can all be 24!
Have an extra piece of cake for me.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:08 PM

Opie is adorable
Old 01-20-2012, 02:30 PM

I received my sp pkg. today from Karen924. I was her sp in Dec. also so it was such a surprise (nice one) to see her return address on my package. She again sent wonderful fabrics (red and blue) to go in a quilt I want to do for someone at our local soliders and sailers home. There was also a hand needle threader- I will have to try that. Cute little dog bone paper clips for scrapbooking, 6 fat quarters, and flannel patriotic print by Debie Mum- I haven't used flannel yet so this could be fun. Also there was the cutest handmade (quilt) key chain -looked like log cabin pattern- so tiny and beautifully made, I think I cam going to turn it into an ornament it is TOO nice to use as key chain-shoved in my purse or pocket. There was also pencils, and cupcake papers- always use them- thank you again Karen for such a nice package- AGAIN!
Old 01-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Power Poster

I recieved a great swap from Sue (tussymussy) in England,pictures later
Old 01-20-2012, 03:24 PM

Ok my secret pal friends....I have (quite accidentally) seen our very own Krystyna's Etsy site and it is AWESOME....I will let her post the "official site name" but you all MUST go look at it when she does....her work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!
Old 01-20-2012, 03:33 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
Ok my secret pal friends....I have (quite accidentally) seen our very own Krystyna's Etsy site and it is AWESOME....I will let her post the "official site name" but you all MUST go look at it when she does....her work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!
Thanks, Brenda! You are a sweet heart.
I still have a few things to put into it, but here it is ... TAH DAH!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SomewhereBy...?ref=top_trail
Old 01-20-2012, 03:46 PM

Today the post brought small priority box that was magic. It contained so much. Photos tomorrow when I am not so sleepy. Thank you very, very much Tina, board name luvmyash. She doesn't post here yet, but you never know!
Old 01-20-2012, 03:48 PM

Eileen, go and get that lovely, restful holiday. We will be here for you when you get back refreshed and ready to join in. Take care and have fun.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Power Poster

My great swap from Sue (tussymussy) Check out her design placemats. I love them.Also the pretty scarf and other items. If I type very much it won't post so Here are pictures and a Big Ol Thank You my friend Sue.[ATTACH=CONFIG]304713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]304714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]304715[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails jan-swap-tussy-003-small-.jpg   jan-swap-tussy-004-small-.jpg   jan-swap-tussy-006-small-.jpg