Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) >

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

Old 01-20-2012, 06:20 PM

adorable placemats Mary L
Old 01-20-2012, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter View Post
You will love Quilting by the Bay. It is a fabulous shop. Ladybug and I are doning a Block of the Month with them this year. The best part of that is each month when we go they always have special deals for the participants. We always get to see all the newest gadgets {you can never have enough}. You know those things that are piled up in a drawer somwhere and you never use but had to have. Your Dads town is just Wewa to people here. They don't like to say the whole word. My Hubby and I some times go to the Honey Festival in Wewa. It's always a lot of fun. It would be great if you came over to Panama City, I'd love to meet you.
Wewa has the best honey in the world. Tupelo Honey! The last time we had the opportunity to buy Tupelo Honey, we bought 1/2 gallon plus a 16 oz bottle.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:17 AM

Huge thank you to Meg "girlsfour", not seen her posting here but she might be a lurker like me. Received a lovelysquishy 3 lovely fat quarters a seam ripper (this will come in most handy) some green tea with cranberry and pomegranite flavour, although I drink green tea not tried this type before so looking forward to it. Some neutral thread and gum. Thank you so much Meg a lovely start to my holiday.

Candi will google Winter Haven see if we can get a trip in.

To my swap partner, you won't get a response from me but you should be receiving your package any day now, you do post on here so that narrows it down.

Canny
Old 01-21-2012, 03:24 AM

Still waiting on my SP to pick up their package..Hopefully they will go pick it up soon ...Diana
Old 01-21-2012, 03:33 AM

Great packages!! happy Birthday Teresa!!! I am doing a Chili Cookoff tonight so need to go and get it simmering again. I cooked enough to feed 100. will post pics later this weekend.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:16 AM

Default Thank you cannyquilter for the lovely squishy

I was super excited when my squishy arrived and I saw the Royal Mail stamp - a big thank you to Eileen - aka cannyquilter; she made the nicest needle case with matching pin cushion and sent along a magazine from the UK; a new brand of coffee to try and a tea bag so I can have a cup of British tea; some incredibley soft socks to keep my toes warm; some heart fabric and flag fabric (don't forget to wear red next Friday for Women's Heart Health) and buttons; a few sweets for my sweet tooth and some fabulous recipes to try and heart shaped cookie cutters.

Thanks again Eileen for such a lovely package.
Attached Thumbnails jan-secret-pal-cannyquilter.jpg  
Old 01-21-2012, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
I received a wonderful package from Deborah AKA tedytrser. My letter was addressed to Diane, but the package was meant for ME. It is a match made in heaven. There were wonderful Accu Go cutouts with co-ordinating fabrics, There is a pattern to go with the heart cutouts that is just adorable. The cutouts even have the backing on them so that I can simply press them on. How neat is that? There is a darling travel sewing case, a purse size measuring tape (which I can always use),a very special Accu Go CD with beautiful quilt patterns. I loved my little Happy Birthday cupcake cut out. SO cute!! Thank you Tedytrser. I'm sorry it took me several days to post a picture. My son had my camera!
Faye
[ATTACH=CONFIG]304672[/ATTACH]
Oh how bad I put the wrong notes in each So sorry
Old 01-21-2012, 07:47 AM

Yep still waiting on package maybe today!!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:55 AM

Default sp package

I received an awesome package yesterday from krisb. 4 beautiful fat quarters and a baby afgan book. some baby labels and a 2 1/2 " square ruler.
Thanks Kris !!! I cannot post pictures from my laptop, so if you took a picture before you mailed it Kris, go ahead and post if you like
Thanks again Kris!
Old 01-21-2012, 08:03 AM

well it looks like both of my sp packages were delivered yesterday and i am still working on fixing my sp switch a roo. i have to get something changed and then i can send along a cure. it will be late but it's coming. so sorry for my mix up.