Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) >

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

Old 01-22-2012, 08:24 PM

crafty darlene try this link for the group matrix. http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...p-g11-d42.html

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
Hey everyone hope you've all had a good day! All I'm going to say is I love this swap and it's about the only thread I really read everyday. Lori thank you for all your hard work! I enjoy reading everyones day to day comments even though I may not comment on everything. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to find the list of everyone who participates in the sp swap?
Old 01-22-2012, 08:31 PM

Havplenty, thanks so very much for the quick reply. Just want to know if my sp has received her pkg.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Mary, that is positively unsanitary!!!
and we don't want to know WHERE that tail has been
Old 01-23-2012, 01:36 AM

I don't want my secret pal to be concerned that I haven't received my package yet. We had a terrible storm and nearly 500,000 customers were without power (some of them still are). I'm sure I will received it in the next few days.

Lori, I am so appreciative of what you do. It is an impossible job pleasing everyone. But I think you do a GREAT job keeping the majority very happy and thankful for this swap and all your hard work.

I don't mind the chatter. You all are my friends and I love hearing what's going on in your lives.

I think regifting is just fine, except for handmade items. I was hurt when my 1st secret pal regifted a mug rug that I had made especially for her the very next month. I would never regift a handmade item. Everything else is fair game, imho.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:14 AM

My SP lives around the area that got hit hard with that storm..I am really hoping that everything is ok with them..Diana

[QUOTE=gzuslivz;4901370]I don't want my secret pal to be concerned that I haven't received my package yet. We had a terrible storm and nearly 500,000 customers were without power (some of them still are). I'm sure I will received it in the next few days.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:42 AM

I think it has been "talked" to death...I read what I want and skip the rest. case in point: I started a thread on my new puppy YOYO, and was notified it was switched to my blog, which nobody reads LOL SEE how easy it is to get off subject LOL, just feeling silly this AM and really don't care what anyone posts...BTY, love everything I get...if I have one I re-gift, no big deal....
Old 01-23-2012, 05:45 AM

Lori,I'm always thankful for what you do for us!! If it weren't for you we wouldn't have this swap! Your the best. I know I'm one who still haven't recieved package but I just wait. I love getting different things I keep a seperate box for items I recieve so they don't get regifted. I have been on the bad end of recieving and it doesn't feel good but I still do the swap.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:47 AM
Swap Hosts

By the way, in case you're wondering, the SP chit chat thread is gone, gone, gone. Patrice said I posted it in the Pictures section. Did I? I didn't think so, but who knows. Anyway, she said she would have moved it to my blog, but for some reason she didn't or couldn't or whatever, so she said I should start a new one on my blog and invite people there. Well, I don't really feel like doing that so if someone else wants to, let me know and I'll visit.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:51 AM
Swap Hosts

Is the sign up for February up yet?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:37 AM

Just wanted to say hello and that I love our swap members. Hope everyone has a sparkling day! I am working on my February package. That is a short month so I am getting a move on! I'm slow enough as it is without a month with only 28 days.