Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) >

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

Old 01-21-2012, 08:15 AM

I received your wonderful package yesterday Havplenty. Thank you so much for your generosity. I am going to try to post a picture, and share with the board members what wonderful things you sent to me. I have never posted a picture on the internet before, let alone this board, but I will not give up. It just might take me a few days to master. But I WILL DO IT. Again, thank you SO much for alllllll the goodies you sent!

Is there something I can do to help you fix your switcharoo? Just pm me. Mary
Old 01-21-2012, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Thanks, Brenda! You are a sweet heart.
I still have a few things to put into it, but here it is ... TAH DAH!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SomewhereBy...?ref=top_trail
Krystyna,

Your scarves are awesome! Wish I was a scarf wearer! Will have to keep them in mind while I figure out who I could gift one to. m
Old 01-21-2012, 09:21 AM

no help needed. i am working on it all. enjoy your package. lemme know if i can help you with pic posting.

wow we have another midwest mary in the swap group. okay tomm (The Other Missouri Mary)we need to come up with a three midwest mary acronym.

Originally Posted by mmb195152 View Post
Is there something I can do to help you fix your switcharoo? Just pm me. Mary
Old 01-21-2012, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
Wewa has the best honey in the world. Tupelo Honey! The last time we had the opportunity to buy Tupelo Honey, we bought 1/2 gallon plus a 16 oz bottle.
Hey yall are so right! That's my Dad's hometown, wasn't sure ya'll knew were Wewa was! My parents still have a second home there & alot of my family Aunt, Uncles, cousins live there. My parents go there about every weekend. They have a big garden there in the summer. Ya'll have probably bought honey from some of my Dad's cousins, The Laniers. We haven't been down since before the holidays, they don't spend as much time there in the winter. My Dad, DH and family went hunting on the river recently. I've never been to Quilting by the Bay, but can't wait to go, we'll have to all meet there soon! Usually on my way there we're always in a hurry to get to my parents, don't have time to go anywhere else! LOL!
Old 01-21-2012, 10:42 AM

As I sit here on this beautiful Satdurday afternoon, sipping on some Kahlua coffee with a big scoop of vaniila ice cream in it, I must tell you all of the great package I received fromStar of Moon Dancer. (taking deep breath) Fat Qtr's; 4 pks coffee; tea; angel; hot chocolate; candy; cone thread holder; needle threader; quilt pins; wafer cookies; fabric to make grandkids Valentine pillowcases. Woosh. My coffees are Texas Turtle, Kahlua, Hazelnut, and Vanilla Bean. My granddaughter carried the box home from the mailbox for me telling me we had to go straight to my sewing room to open it. As we were going through it hse said I hit the mother load. She is only 4. I have hung the angel on my shelves I have made into shrine for my daughter Heather that has passed. Thank-you so much for the awesome package.
Attached Thumbnails 100_5757.jpg   100_5758.jpg   100_5759.jpg  
Old 01-21-2012, 10:46 AM

Worried about my SP, tracking says her pkg was out for delivery on the 18th but still haven't heard from her. Hoping shes just out of town. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:20 AM

I am in *squee* mode today. I got my package from HavPlenty -- she is so wonderful!! It is my birthday weekend and in my listing I had asked for a Purple Thang and she came through. HEE. She sent many wonderful items and I'm very pleased, thank you so much!!

Lots to list, but here goes: A purple Thang, small birdie scissors (love 'em), quilt magazine - plus some extra quilty things to make. A thread catcher! Lord knows I need one of those -- and a matching sewing kit I can fold up and take with me. One of our locals -- Longview Sewing -- is having a Quilting Bee soon at the Red Lion Inn here and I'm thinking about signing up and going. Sounds like fun for a couple hours!

She also sent me the cutest little Valentine Owlkins pincushion, I just love him. He is protecting my buttons, which have some lovely ones inside the package. Also, a package of quilt binding holders, thead, post cards, lovely fabrics, RECIPES!! -- and an eco bag I can take to the store with me! Last, but not least, a book by Nora Roberts I haven't read yet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]304974[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]304975[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]304976[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails quilting-001.jpg   quilting-002.jpg   quilting-003.jpg  
Old 01-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Swap Hosts

Happy birthday reeskylr! What an awesome package to help you celebrate!

Crafty Darlene, why not ask Lori to check in on your SP. She might be away or her package might be in the bushes, hidden away.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:32 AM

nope mail came and went and nothing today either.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Swap Hosts

For your amusement, I've started a new thread ... http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...e-t176431.html