Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) >

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

Old 01-09-2012, 04:40 PM

As if my secret pal package wasn't enough....I also purchased and received one of the Jaunty girl Melissa's scarves and let me tell you all that it is FABULOUS...the pictures didn't show the gorgeous beading throughout the fabric and I will definitely be ordering more colors!! Thank you Melissa
Old 01-09-2012, 04:41 PM

Since we are at the height of packages coming and going I am asking that the RAK thanks yous and questions about it be sent to this location http://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html?highlight=rak. this will help us to follow along with the secet pal swap easier. Thank you all for understanding and cooperating.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
SP HINT!:
Dear 1 of my SPs: Your pkg is out for delivery today. Your zip code adds up to 18. You have an "O" in your city and/or state. Watch your mailbox!!
My zip code adds up to 18 and I live in Washingt"O"n! Could it be me??
Old 01-09-2012, 06:20 PM

Lucky me....I got today what everyone is waiting for...............a very special secret pal package........my secret pal Sweetwater sent me some really really nice goodies.............Love it all......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]301859[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_1274.jpg  
Old 01-09-2012, 06:27 PM

Nice package catpawski! What is at the bottom of the picture in the center?
Old 01-09-2012, 06:46 PM

Lori~it looks like the notecard that came with the goodies
Old 01-09-2012, 08:41 PM

My eyes ae getting so bad, i have an appointment on the 18th with cataract Dr.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:44 PM

Please make sure to send thank yous to your secret pals as this is a disqualifier (sp) for next month if it is not done and I have asked sps to let me know if they don't get one.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:03 PM

NICE pkgs. arriving....Can't believe the dead line date is this SATURDAY... WOWZA. My SP goes out tomorrow and going directly south to a california girl!!! WOOHOO! :-) P.S. I am a winter baby also....FEB. but it isn't my favorite season....SPRING is...flowers and just the right temp. here in WA. NOT HOT AND NOT COLD . JUST right. HAVE a great day ALL.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:48 PM

Hi everyone. I hope all is well with each of you. I have received many cards it the mail from many of you and PM's as well. Thank you all for the love and support. Both of my daughters came by the house today for a short visit with 2 of my granddaughters. My other granddaughter and grandson were in school. I showed Tabitha all of the cards that you all sent. She was very touched by them. I also told her of the many PM's and of the beautiful prayer that Havplenty wrote. She wanted me to thank everyone as well.
She also asked me about helping her make a memory quilt. I'm going to start cutting my bright colored fat quarters on my Go cutter so that everyone who wants to can write messages on them to go into a quilt. We will also put some pictures of Emma in the quilt. She wants it big enough to sleep with on her bed. Also I will be tying bright colored ribbons on the 2 bushes in my front yard in her memory for this weekend.

I saw that some of you were talking about pintrest. I love it, especially since the board changed formats. I have been working on moving what used to be my pages and my book marks over to there. It really is much better to use as you have a picture to help remind you what it was for. Also you can see what other people who have similar interest have and if you like something you can pin it on yours as well.

Happy late B-day Melissa.

Moedeenie Thanks for the heads up on the Stephanie Plum movie. I'm really excited about it. DH and I really like Katherine Heigl as well.

Louise if you still have any scraps left over that you want to get rid of I would be interested in some as I have been wanting to start a scrap quilt but haven't yet as I don't have very much in scraps, Just a lot of fat quarters and some fabric in yardage.