Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST >

July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST

July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST

Old 07-26-2013, 05:59 AM

I think I'm sorta on a bench....tracking confirms my package was delivered on the 17th, but haven't heard from my SP....even sent a PM.... I feel a little bad about it...never happened before
Old 07-26-2013, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by sewdamncute View Post
I think I'm sorta on a bench....tracking confirms my package was delivered on the 17th, but haven't heard from my SP....even sent a PM.... I feel a little bad about it...never happened before
You can check by going in to her profile when she was last on the board. At least that way you know she's around. I had a swapper who didn't respond to my pm asking if got her parcel OK - as you know I can't track - and disappeared from the entire Quilting Board (must not have liked it ).
Old 07-26-2013, 10:05 AM

I'm also "sortof" on the bench -- I was told a pkg was sent out to me on the 15th but I still haven't received it. Getting concerned now -- hope it didn't get lost!!!
Old 07-26-2013, 10:28 AM

well there is plenty of lemonade and raspberry sounds awesome
Old 07-26-2013, 04:34 PM

DH told me a pkg arrive4 today for me -- I will be home tomorrow to ope n it.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
DH told me a pkg arrive4 today for me -- I will be home tomorrow to ope n it.
Hope it's your secret pals. Maybe it came from far away and that's what took sooo long.....Mary
Old 07-27-2013, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
You can check by going in to her profile when she was last on the board. At least that way you know she's around. I had a swapper who didn't respond to my pm asking if got her parcel OK - as you know I can't track - and disappeared from the entire Quilting Board (must not have liked it ).
Do you mean her profile disappeared too, or just never posted. If the profile was removed-it would be my guess by the Admin. -then maybe she couldn't post pm either. But I would think Lori would be able to find that out, if something like that happened. But if her profile was still up but no more postings maybe something happened that took her totally of the board in her own personal life.

I know I had a FQ swap package that I hadn't heard from, and eventually found out it arrive and her kids had brought the mail in and put her package somewhere but didn't tell her about it. She found out about it about 2 weeks later, don't recall for sure if I had pmed her asking if she got it or if she just discovered it and sent the pm explaining.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:07 PM

nancy i was your pal...

i

i have been in the hospital and off the board a few days.. but according to tracking your package was received.

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
I'm also "sortof" on the bench -- I was told a pkg was sent out to me on the 15th but I still haven't received it. Getting concerned now -- hope it didn't get lost!!!
Old 07-28-2013, 02:37 AM

got a note from Nancy glad you liked your package.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:36 AM

I had lawsonmugs as a secret pal this month and she sent a wonderful package, I have not had my camera with me anytime I was home so brought it over to Marty's where I'm staying right now. Mary deserves to have the pictures shown. For some reason they will not load! I have resized and when I click on upload images it just sits there and the thread I am trying to put it on goes away. She made me one of her pin cushion chairs in black and white fabric with needles and thread and buttons on it, it is beautiful I don't know how it she does such small work! She also sent 6 FQs 2 with fishing theme and the others tone on tone, love my M&Ms and she sent embroidery floss, 2 magnetic note pads (she must have known somehow I had used my last) The jar with buttons is so cute the top has 4 holes in it and she attached pink ribbon as if it where a button itself. She made me a tissue holder and makeup bag in matching watermelon fabric and self threading needles, I Love them! It was a thoughtful package and I loved everything in it! I just wish I could get the photos to upload, I will keep trying because if you have not seen Mary's chair you are missing out.