Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap >

July Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

July Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap

Old 07-30-2013, 07:03 AM

I'm still in Idaho BUT good news! Hubby searched my stuff and found my 30's for this swap. He's my hero. I'll be getting the FQ's out ASAP. I'm so thankful to my ladies for your patience. HUGS
Old 07-30-2013, 11:37 AM

Kudos to hubby!!! He gets a gold star today!!!
Old 07-30-2013, 04:05 PM

sewellie. Prayers to you for fast healing. Sounds like you have had your share of health issues. All going to change now.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:16 PM

Hi, haven't checked here in a few days . Has Brenda said when she'll post swap for Aug.? Hope all is going well for everone so far this summer.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by sikesjj View Post
Glad you liked them April. Jayla had fun picking then out since pink is her second favorite color.
Well me and Jayla have a lot in common, pink has always been my favor color lol
Old 07-31-2013, 02:46 AM

Brenda hides from us as much as she possibly can.. always pestering her you guys. NOT ME, never I wouldn't do that but surely you guys would. I hope all get their packets this month so we can move on to the next swap. I think she waits til almost all are finished before posting a new one. this way no one is left behind so mail away you late mailers! I am looking forward to swapping with ya'all this next round. each and every one of you lol. ok maybe two of you. but still excited to do it!
Old 07-31-2013, 03:39 AM

Prayers and hugs to you, sewellie...hope you get better quickly. I want to share a funny story....about crossed wires or maybe ME just having a senior moment. I missed out on the swap this month so sikesjj (Jamie) graciously offered to trade with me....I think I asked her how many she wanted to trade, 2 or 4..... and she said let's do 4.....So that's what I did....I SENT HER 4 FAT QUARTERS......imagine my surprise when I got my big, beautiful assortment of 20 FAT QUARTERS from her. I did sent her out 16 more yesterday by 2day priority mail and sent her the tracking number. I must have lost my mind that day----not only do I know we trade 5 fat quarters, so I don't know where the 2 or 4 came from....but I also don't know why I wasn't thinking in terms of sets. OK....maybe this isn't really a funny story....but it does say what a gracious, considerate soul Jamie is! Thanks for being so understanding, Jamie!

Blessings....
Old 07-31-2013, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by kathymarie View Post
Prayers and hugs to you, sewellie...hope you get better quickly. I want to share a funny story....about crossed wires or maybe ME just having a senior moment. I missed out on the swap this month so sikesjj (Jamie) graciously offered to trade with me....I think I asked her how many she wanted to trade, 2 or 4..... and she said let's do 4.....So that's what I did....I SENT HER 4 FAT QUARTERS......imagine my surprise when I got my big, beautiful assortment of 20 FAT QUARTERS from her. I did sent her out 16 more yesterday by 2day priority mail and sent her the tracking number. I must have lost my mind that day----not only do I know we trade 5 fat quarters, so I don't know where the 2 or 4 came from....but I also don't know why I wasn't thinking in terms of sets. OK....maybe this isn't really a funny story....but it does say what a gracious, considerate soul Jamie is! Thanks for being so understanding, Jamie!

Blessings....
I can totally understand the situation. You were doing a side swap, and when she said 2 or 4 I can see where you could have thought she was suggesting the number of fqs instead of sets. In the swap Brenda limits it to 2 sets. Happily it all worked out ok for both of you.

Speaking of second sets, I did finally get my second set yesterday from Queen of 2028. Still have to take the picture but have an appointment I have to leave for in a few minutes so looking to do it when I return.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:43 PM

Here are my FQs from Queenof2802
Attached Thumbnails july-13-2nd-set-fq.jpg  
Old 07-31-2013, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one waiting for my second set of 30s fqs. I was getting very nervous until I found this thread. I have sent pms but haven't heard anything back so I was concerned someone was in serious trouble. I guess I will just be patient and wait with starshine, luvstoquilt, tlambing....I'm having a hard time being patient....
Still on the bench but the weather is nice...come on over and join me on my front porch!