Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: July Secret Pal Swap - Signups end June 30 at noon

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Sp your first package went out today and expected delivery date is Friday. There will be another package sent when they resend the right item I ordered. Sorry about that but at least you will be getting something soon. I could have had them send it to you but I wanted to make sure it was the correct item this time. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Here's what I have been working on. It is the NQC Windmills and Pinwheels sew along. 8 week project and week 5 will be out tomorrow.

The color in the picture is a bit off... it is actually bright white and navy.
    Name:  67111379_934559366888662_3341868590788771840_n.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  60.0 KB
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    I am finally feeling better. I am one-armed at the moment but doing better. Monday I see the ortho doctor to determine if I will need surgery on my shoulder. I managed to fracture the scapula right around the socket.

Hope all is well.
    Hi Kathy,

I hope you are feeling a little better.... take it easy and let the family run around you!

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Hi Guys,

I have received some lovely fabric which was on my most wanted item in the info we send Kathy which I did not order..... so I am thinking that maybe it was from one of you gals!

Am I right??? If I am thank you so much.... it is lovely fabric and I am so grateful.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Surprise... I was your secret pal Caroline. Another package will be delivered by Monday! Glad you liked the fabric.
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

It is really quiet in here?

Any package pictures?

Thank you Brenda K! I got my amazing package. I barely had a chance to look as I am out of the door for an appointment. I hope to post pictures tomorrow. Love everything I saw sofar. Thanks!
    Anna Quilts

Still waiting. I have a package that was supposed to be delivered today, but now the post office says "still in transit, delayed". Maybe tomorrow??
    No, Darcyshannon, I haven't read the PM you sent yet!! Holding out for the surprise!!

Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    It is really quiet in here?

Any package pictures?
    Outside of a book, a dog is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx

Today I received a lovely package from abroad. My grandson is visiting and keeping me busy, so no picture till tomorrow or Sunday.

I just got home from being in Memphis,Tn for a week having test run on my neck,
    I had so much Fun mail when I got home,but one of the best was from hav4boys, Thank you so much Kathy,I love all of it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PMarch

Cool Picture!

Look at all the goodies from brendaK! Here is a picture as promised. Many were items I had written down and more to come, a charm pack by Kim Diehl! Thank you again BrendaK.
    Anna Quilts

See what I just received today from Darcyshannon?? I love me some patriotic fabrics, and Darcy was kind enough to send me not only a large amount of fabric (precuts), but a finished star, a Love of Quilting magazine, binder clips and some buttons, but also a beautiful table runner for the dining room table!!! Love it all, I'm going to be having fun!!

Name:  SP goodies.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  52.2 KB

Name:  SP runner.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  73.9 KB
    Outside of a book, a dog is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Received a wonderful package today from Mary Christine.
    Included were: a 10 pack of Handi-Bobs, a yellow and green knit pot holder, a three pack of Ruban Glow-Line (I have been saying for a long time that I was going to order this. Can't wait to use it). A Delaney Fat Qurter Pack (five beautiful prints of the colors I wanted) and a half yard of super Cotton & Steel Seaglass (love the color). Five (5) patterns and last but not least a "What's My Angle Tool" (can't wait to use this). Such a super package Mary Christine. Thank you so much. I am going to have fun. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Sorry. Didn't mean to post twice. Thank you again Mary Christine. BrendaK
    Last edited by BrendaK; 07-20-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Laquita thank you for my secret pal package. Love the fabrics. Scissor holder is already in my sewing box. I have several sewing caddys…. how many do you have. Love those flipflops, never have too many living by the beach. Few more goodies, so nice to get that package.

sewingsondra was my secret pal recipient. Here are the goodies I send her. She wanted batman fabric a FQ and I was able to find some ayrdage. I hope she likes it.
    Anna Quilts

Hubby (who monitors our mail - we have the worst postman/post office in the state of Minnesota) told me I have a box coming today from Idaho! I that this isn't the day where our postman will take off early!

Here is what I received from my secret pal - a sweet drawstring pouch, some civil war repro fabrics (my fave!), a wonderful sachet which is already in a drawer, a zip bind that I can't wait to try, thread, clips, hand cream, needles. a micron pen, and some fingertip ironing shields (I can Really use these!) Also, today I received a Laurel Burch handbag in the mail. Is that from you as well, Secret Pal? In any event, I love it all and I thank you very much!
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 07-22-2019 at 04:49 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps

Oops! Forgot the picture Name:  thumbnail_IMG_0375.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  317.5 KB

Wow! Did I get a haul! Thank you so much Bullock2us! Patterns galore, a mouse pad, note pad, key chain kit, a quilter's stiletto (who can have enough of those!), wonder clips (again, who can have enough?), and oh my gosh...the fabric is gorgeous. Thank you thank you thank you.

Now to see if I can attach a picture. Whoohooo! my first picture post. I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Christine View Post
    Oops! Forgot the picture Name:  thumbnail_IMG_0375.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  317.5 KB
    Hi Mary Christine,

Your package was from me... so sorry I forgot to put the note in (I saw it on the table when I returned from the post office - LOL). I hope you like the items sent and yes... the bag was from me, I hope it is okay.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

thanks for taking picture for me it is a great package thank you so much ,the batman fabric just what i needed

You are welcome sondra. I was thrilled when I was able to find some for you.
    Anna Quilts

i just finished batman quilt and cape and with the fabric i got from you i made pj's and a pillow case thank you so much and i love the pin cushion

Aahhh nice Sondra! If possible I am sure we would love to see pictures. I am glad you like the pin cushion. I have been having fun making them. Each is just a little bit different.
    Anna Quilts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast