Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon >

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

Old 06-20-2012, 05:43 PM

Boy I can tell my IV is kicking in,my last post looks like its in morris code lol
Old 06-20-2012, 06:58 PM

Stitchingpost~I'll be adding to those telling you to keep off the cigs...6 years for me this summer and you're through the hardest part...first 72 hours....hang in there and feel better soon (((((((HUGS)))))))) tootsie pops and bubble gum helped me lol
Old 06-20-2012, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by crafty grammie View Post
Got my package on Monday afternoon from 3 Norwich Terr and all I can say is WOW. It is awesome!!!!!! You really went over my signup sheet. Love the purple fabric and angels the best. The kit for the tote should be easy. The buckeye candy I love and make it 2-3 times a year for the family,they love it too. Thanks again for the wonderful package and you can be my SP anytime. Crafty Grammie
So glad you like it. I love those angels, too. I have some other sets of the same style. Fabric was on sale a JoAnne and I had a discount, too...so you got what they had on the bolt.

Just don't eat the buckeye that isn't wrapped. :-)

Deby
Old 06-20-2012, 07:41 PM

Stitchingpost hope you're up and about real soon, but while you're down let everyone wait on you so you can get better! You're in my prayers!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:55 PM

Stitchingpost I hope you feel better soon, I will keep you in my prayers.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:57 PM

No package for me today, I did get the Joann flyer.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:38 PM

Yes Jan you must have LOTS of pages to catch up on, even not getting on the thread one day can back you up.
Stitchinpost so sorry about your injury.
'Lesson to self--don't ride horses'
And K another thought on your crystal circles- I think maybe they are for those buckles for cloth belts, where you take a strip of fabric and one end is looped over the little bar and sewn down, then when you put it on you loop the free end under the ring and over the bar and through to under the other side.
So if I stop over will you give me one?? pretty please
Old 06-20-2012, 10:37 PM

Ouch, Stitchingpost. I'm having sympathy pains!!! So sorry to hear about the accident on (or rather, off) your horse, and I hope you mend quickly. Take it easy and be a willing patient. People really DO like to help - it makes them feel needed, and YOU need rest in order to recuperate.

Regarding smoking - I quit cold turkey 10 years ago when my 1st DGS was born, because I wanted to live to see him grow up. Within a week, and keep in mind I smoked almost 2 packs per day for 30 years, any smell of smoke was gross to me (in my clothing and in my luggage particularly - I never knew it was that bad), and I DID try one cigarette after that. Just one puff, but I coughed so hard and it stung bad, so that was the end. My DH still smokes but only outside of the house. Still, it bothers me that he won't quit, too. Truly, it is only the first few days that are the worst. To anyone trying to quit, please hang in there. You won't be sorry.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:22 AM

Forgot to put the book by Sturart Woods in the picture. It was by my chair as I am already on the 3rd chapter. Thanks again.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:35 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by starshine View Post
And K another thought on your crystal circles- I think maybe they are for those buckles for cloth belts, where you take a strip of fabric and one end is looped over the little bar and sewn down, then when you put it on you loop the free end under the ring and over the bar and through to under the other side.
So if I stop over will you give me one?? pretty please
When I have time, I'll play around with them some more. As for stopping over ... no one stops over until I get a grip on the chaos I've created in this house. I thank God it's summer time and I can invite passing neighbors to sit on the porch. NO ONE comes in the house. And ... no surprise visits from anyone. PLEASE!!!