Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Magnet Swap III "SPRING THEME" - Sign Ups Closed >

Magnet Swap III "SPRING THEME" - Sign Ups Closed

Magnet Swap III "SPRING THEME" - Sign Ups Closed

Old 05-08-2011, 11:42 AM

So.....has anyone who was missing their magnets got them??
Old 05-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Qbee
not me!
Old 05-08-2011, 07:32 PM

:cry: :cry: :thumbdown: This is getting to me. OK....I will try again.

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
not me!
Old 05-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Banned

:cry: :cry: :thumbdown: This is getting to me. OK....I will try again.

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
not me!
tell me, this is twice in a row I did not receive the 2nd magnet! You would think those who got them would just send them back if they can't make one!

I have more ready to go out...but want this to be a more fair playing field! Just not sure how you can fix it..unless we stick to only sending ONE, and you have just 2 weeks to get it out!
Old 05-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Power Poster

Anyone who doesn't send them on time or at least communicate with us needs to be dropped from the list. There is a deadline for a reason. I was late on my own swap and exceptions can be made for those who tell us they are late because.... But since these magnets are to be made before the sign up there really is no reason not to get them in the mail on time.

If you can't mail them on time please don't sign up. Qbee shouldn't have to have this stress. It should be fun or don't play. It's just not fair.

If you haven't sent your magnets please let us know so this doesn't stop this swap!!
Old 05-08-2011, 09:26 PM

The problem with going to sending just one magnet is that that one partner could be someone who doesn't send one out?
Give me a couple of days 'cause I am thinking up something that hopefully will work. I appreciate ya'lls staying with the swap because I really do think it is a fun and easy swap to do :)
Old 05-11-2011, 08:05 PM

I have not received the second one yet. :cry:
Old 05-11-2011, 09:49 PM

I did sent out the magnets to both of the people that I was supposed to. I got the addresses on different dates but that was ok with me I did email both of the people and I had one problem with the first one with me having surgery all of a sudden I emailed her she understand and I even made sure that it was going to be great magnets I think. And she seemed to liked them a lot to. That person was Dotty, dotcomdtcm, and the other person, Nora, leevenora, and I made her's different and special also. She told me she likes her's also. I got 2 magnets, a flower, and a small patchwork block, and a pretty piece of fabric from Dotty and Nora sent me a magnet, a pretty flower, and a cute fat quarter. The first pic is from Dotty and the second one is from Nora. (I just figured out how to get pics on her, LOL).
So I really hope that I cleared up my part of the confusion. I am sorry if I caused any problems to any one of you.
Thank You
Sincerely,
Christina Canfield-Russell, EagleOneOwl2u2

From Dotty
[ATTACH=CONFIG]196020[/ATTACH]

From Nora
[ATTACH=CONFIG]196021[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-196014.jpe   attachment-196015.jpe  
Old 05-11-2011, 10:28 PM

Here is what I have as far as current information. If I am missing anything or wrong on anything, please let me know.

Monstookie: I have sent 2 private messages and not gotten a response. If something is going on, please let me know and I will get an "angel" to send your magnets. Both Rhonda and Kathy N are still waiting for their magnets from you. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.
ThunderSissydale: You have contacted me about your sister (Lightening57) but I am showing that both Rainbuy and Jaciqltznok are still waiting on magnets from you. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.
mbogenpohl: I have sent 2 private messages and not gotten a response. If something is going on, please let me know and I will get an "angel" to send your magnets. Both Lynnie and I assume Lightening57 are still waiting for their magnets from you. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.
Leevenora: Were you able to send one to Lightening57? I'm not sure she has gotten her address out to her partners so I'm double checking.
Lightening57: I have not heard from you directly. Are you back on the board? PLEASE UPDATE ME ASAP.

Also, if any of you have any information about members who are "missing" such as "they are ill" or whatever, PLEASE let me know. I want to tie this swap up one way or another by the end of the week. Thanks so much!!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:35 PM

Those are TOO CUTE!!! Thanks for the update :D :D

Originally Posted by eagleoneowl2u2
I did sent out the magnets to both of the people that I was supposed to. I got the addresses on different dates but that was ok with me I did email both of the people and I had one problem with the first one with me having surgery all of a sudden I emailed her she understand and I even made sure that it was going to be great magnets I think. And she seemed to liked them a lot to. That person was Dotty, dotcomdtcm, and the other person, Nora, leevenora, and I made her's different and special also. She told me she likes her's also. I got 2 magnets, a flower, and a small patchwork block, and a pretty piece of fabric from Dotty and Nora sent me a magnet, a pretty flower, and a cute fat quarter. The first pic is from Dotty and the second one is from Nora. (I just figured out how to get pics on her, LOL).
So I really hope that I cleared up my part of the confusion. I am sorry if I caused any problems to any one of you.
Thank You
Sincerely,
Christina Canfield-Russell, EagleOneOwl2u2