Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
MARCH  Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!! >

MARCH Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!!

MARCH Fat Quarter Swap! SPRING FLOWERS!!!

Old 03-11-2014, 06:48 PM

Grandma Peg, I get my new iPhone at the end of the month, maybe then I will be able to get pictures to post. Thanks for understanding!!!

Ellie
Old 03-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Power Poster

That's ok Ellie, glad you like them.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:19 AM

ok I have to say it. Yes your tired of mistakes for this I can only apologize. That said its not ok to send me an email stating how glad you will be when we go to swap partners because of my mistakes. I am only me. I make mistakes. If you would rather run this your more than welcome to trust me I have given it my best. I am not perfect. I am tired of getting long letters on how I miss mailed addresses (NO I DID NOT your item just hasn't been delivered) or how you got two (woe is you) packages and should have only gotten one. As swap secret pals I could never figure out how to get only one package to every single partner when it was an uneven number so I simply chose to have an occasional personal get two and send the odd number out myself. I apparently cant make anyone happy. So feel free to ask me and you can have this swap. Otherwise take it with a grain of salt and accept sometimes even I make mistakes. I am trying.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:33 AM

Elisabrat, I've enjoyed this swap. This is the 1st time this year i've been in it. I did it a couple of months last year with no problems. I'm sorry other people don't like how you are handling it, I think you did a great job.

To my pal, I transposed some numbers on your zip code and it got returned to me. I am sending it back out today with the correct zip code. Sorry for the mistake, all my fault.

To sustraley, I have received my package, I love it and I will be posting a picture later today!
Old 03-12-2014, 07:44 AM

thanks SDWILL appreciate your kind words. I am serious I am out. So please write me back and let me know you would like to take over the swap so I can guarantee this is given to someone who seriously will take it on. Until then I will continue to run it, mistakes and all.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:59 AM

I have 14 unswapped currently. I will send an email to check on the status of these times. Please respond as soon as possible.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:12 AM

Trippgal I am glad you like them, and I have those neighbors too! One time the "bad/lazy" neighbors received a package of mine and didn't bring it to me for almost two weeks! I love that phrase "oh my stars and garters", I haven't heard it in years.

Linda, please don't take those grumpy people to heart. I'll bet doughnuts to dollars they aren't perfect either. Even if you did make a mistake, there is no excuse for being rude or unpleasant. I just took over the pincushion swap, and it is smaller than this one yet I did make a few mistakes. It seems like it should be a simple thing, until you actually have to do it and all those little details are waiting to trip you up.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 AM

Oh brat!!! le brat!!! I love you and ALL that you do for this swap. I've never had an issue with this swap. You do a FANTASTIC job as a hostess!!! Quilty hugs!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:45 AM

Elisabrat.... I have no complaints because I know you have done everything in your ability to make things happen. Once the contact info goes out, it is up to US to do the work. If we aren't engaged and provide you info, it's on US. If we don't follow through and mail, it's on US. THANK YOU!!!

And the old saying goes.... "Folks can get glad in the same pants they got mad in"

WMU Teach, please drop me a message to let me know you got the package. Jaba got hers, just need to check on you.

Last edited by Trippgal; 03-12-2014 at 08:47 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:09 AM

Elisabrat, I can't imagain how many hours you give of your day from this swap alone. I fully remember why Brenda stopped hostessing. But with everything on your plate you do an amazing job. Just remember, you can't please everyone! We all need to be patient. I know I'm still watching my mail box with excitement!! <3