Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Signup ends February 28, 2015 >

March Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Signup ends February 28, 2015

March Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Signup ends February 28, 2015

Old 03-02-2015, 08:31 PM

Oh my goodness! Some of you ladies are WAYYY ahead of me. Made some nice progress on my PC today though! I love shaking up my routine with new crafts! On a downside...scrapped two separate NCs..not sure why I am struggling so much with that! Must be my old Type A personality rearing her ugly head Looking forward to seeing everyone's lovlies!
Old 03-03-2015, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Hikeaddict View Post
Oh my goodness! Some of you ladies are WAYYY ahead of me. Made some nice progress on my PC today though! I love shaking up my routine with new crafts! On a downside...scrapped two separate NCs..not sure why I am struggling so much with that! Must be my old Type A personality rearing her ugly head Looking forward to seeing everyone's lovlies!
I'm right there with ya... I sat out of all swaps last month. This month I decided I needed to get a notebook yesterday, as I've signed up for several this month, and have quite a few extra partners over on the fq swap.. I don't want my needle case partner getting fqs, or my mug rug partner getting a mini quilt ..lol..
But I'm pretty sure I have everyone in their right place.

Kif
Old 03-03-2015, 03:18 AM

YAH! My pattern arrived yesterday, already have the fabric -- more in honor of the arrival of Spring than green beer! Thank I will make two -- one for my swap partner and one for me.

Know what you mean kiffie. I had to put together a notebook for swap details and a swap drawer to keep everything together in one place. It appears the more organized I become, the more organization I require.

Last edited by Aurora; 03-03-2015 at 03:22 AM.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:53 AM

Kiffie love the new avatar but liked the other one better with the sunglasses. He is too adorable!
Old 03-03-2015, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by bee3 View Post
Karen, I feel so blessed, all the animals that have found me I love hearing about rescue stories too, and how animals find their way to better places.
Bee3, here is the picture of Taily-po that I promised. He is snuggling with his friend Skippy-Jon. (My kids have naming rights.....)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]512325[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_8610.jpg  
Old 03-03-2015, 02:40 PM

Love your kitties, Patchesnposies! They are adorable!
Old 03-03-2015, 02:57 PM

patchenposies, taily po is so cute, he looks jet black, and he looks very comfy ! What is so strange, is there was another cat at the park that I could have caught when he was little, but I thought, he must have been someones pet because he was so beautiful - anyway, i couldn't go there for about 9 months and when I went back, the little cat that I couldn't catch was really afraid of humans. He looked Exactly like Skippy Jon ! I still think about him, and wish I just scooped him up when I had the chance
Old 03-03-2015, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by bee3 View Post
patchenposies, taily po is so cute, he looks jet black, and he looks very comfy ! What is so strange, is there was another cat at the park that I could have caught when he was little, but I thought, he must have been someones pet because he was so beautiful - anyway, i couldn't go there for about 9 months and when I went back, the little cat that I couldn't catch was really afraid of humans. He looked Exactly like Skippy Jon ! I still think about him, and wish I just scooped him up when I had the chance
Bee3, you sound just like me. I wish I could rescue all of the little kitties/cats and puppies/dogs that have been cast away. There are so many.

I once told an acquaintance that when I met my husband he rescued me from a life of being an old spinster lady in a house with 18 cats. She then asked "How many cats do you have?" My teenage son smartly replied, "24!!!" (We only had 6 at the time!) lol

I have had rescued horses, a blind llama, rejected goat kids, a 3-legged dog, crippled chickens, hand raised four little song birds just to see if I could do it, and too many pups and kitties to count. Not all at once, but over the years, of course. I try to find loving homes for all but the neediest.....those I keep!

Tailypo is jet black all except for a smile of white fur on his belly.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Power Poster

Skippy-jon, he's the lighter colored one?, is simply gorgeous! I love his coloring
do you have a full picture of him? I'd love to see him, in all his colorful glory.
Lovely little guy. I wish Zoey would let us have a kitten, but i don't want to ruin her
great personality. she's so sweet. but hates kittens and cats.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:51 PM

Yes, Lynnie, Skippy-jon is the lighter more colorful one. I think bee3's picture of her furbaby was removed because it wasn't pertinent to the thread so mine will probably disappear, too.

I suggested she create a thread asking for pictures and stories of folks' furbabies. So many have pictures of their pets as an avatar. Wouldn't it be fun to have other peoples stories and pictures posted?

I haven't checked but I am assuming that I can send you a picture in a PM. I'll take a picture of Skippy-jon and send it to you!

Deb