Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-22-2011, 02:45 PM

Received the most awsome firmie from Lenny in Deleware. I don't know her board name so can't send a pm of thanks, I hope you read this Lenny. I got a chocolate donut pin cushion ( too cute) , a bar of 2 sisters hand soap, notecards and envelopes, a note pad for the fridge, a yellow and a blue fat 1/4, counted glass bead kit, a "blooming" tea bag which I'll try this evening ( I've never seen one of these before), and a huge bag of Chocolate Lindt truffles. And, a beautiful hand-painted "plastic" nail file ( again, have never seen before and it is lovely) and lastly a beautiful pair of ultra fine 4 1/2 inch scissors ! Lenny, I loved the nice long letter that you wrote and hope you enjoyed your first swap from your secret pal. Mine is above and beyond ! And, pubically thanks to you for your work with the Quilts of Valor Foundt, a cause dear to my heart ! Again thanks and hugs. Sara (the Truffles have gone into hiding away from DH!)
Old 03-22-2011, 03:16 PM

I am also on the bench with you both. Watching everyone posts pics of their packages makes me more and more excited!!!

Originally Posted by LoriEl
I'm with you on the bench, David. My mail came but no surprise! It's nice today but NJ is predicting rain tomorrow so I hope we're both off the bench tomorrow!
:)
Old 03-22-2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Glad you likes everything Robin! Was fun to put together for you.
Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
My goodie package arrived today, Saturday actually but I didn't get out till today to pick it up.

I received all kinds of good stuff including two pair of funky socks....haha More peace sign fabric for my "personal" quilt I hope to make one day. Oh and candy for my stash drawer....yummy!!

A cute little rabbit driving a car,a beautiful postcard a peace sign iron-on, a nail file with a sewing theme and more fabric!!

Thanks Lori from Iowa!!
Lori... LOVE your Supermoon avatar! It's awesome! : )
Old 03-22-2011, 03:44 PM

Im on the bench too but I know we will all get our sqisshies!!
Old 03-22-2011, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by LoriEl
I'm with you on the bench, David. My mail came but no surprise! It's nice today but NJ is predict ing rain tomorrow so I hope we're both off the bench tomorrow!
At least you're getting rain... they are calling for 3-7 inches of snow here in north NJ! UGH!
Old 03-22-2011, 04:10 PM

Thanks Zappycat I like your avatar too! My avatar is copy of a picture taken over Africa I love it. My cat would never do anything that cute or if he did I wouldn't be able to find camera fast enough!
Originally Posted by Zappycat
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Glad you likes everything Robin! Was fun to put together for you.
Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
My goodie package arrived today, Saturday actually but I didn't get out till today to pick it up.

I received all kinds of good stuff including two pair of funky socks....haha More peace sign fabric for my "personal" quilt I hope to make one day. Oh and candy for my stash drawer....yummy!!

A cute little rabbit driving a car,a beautiful postcard a peace sign iron-on, a nail file with a sewing theme and more fabric!!

Thanks Lori from Iowa!!
Lori... LOVE your Supermoon avatar! It's awesome! : )
Old 03-22-2011, 04:47 PM

Boy could I use my squishy this week -- lost my wallet, canceled my bank and credit cards, found my wallet, left xm radio on in car last week so dead battery on Monday morning, screwed up the password on computer at work today that took an hour to fix...and it's only Tuesday. Ok, done whining and off to count some blessings with 3 little dogs, a cup of hot tea with milk and sugar and a cookie. :-)

Deby
Old 03-22-2011, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by 3NorwichTerr
Boy could I use my squishy this week -- lost my wallet, canceled my bank and credit cards, found my wallet, left xm radio on in car last week so dead battery on Monday morning, screwed up the password on computer at work today that took an hour to fix...and it's only Tuesday. Ok, done whining and off to count some blessings with 3 little dogs, a cup of hot tea with milk and sugar and a cookie. :-)

Deby
Some weeks are like that. I hope your squishy comes soon and that next week will be a lot better.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:20 PM

for SuzanneTX, a GREAT BIG AMEN!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Boop56
SuzanneTX :Just wanted to send out a shout out publically to you to say thank-you with a big HUG!! Because of you some of us who have an overcast in our lives are able to receive some sunshine. Thank-You for all your hard work!!! Can I Hear an AMEN?!!!!
Old 03-22-2011, 07:23 PM

I'll be joining on the bench too! But no chocolate for me please-I've had enough. My mail lady came and went so fast today-I just waved and smiled as I was sitting by the mail box. I guess I'll go back in its a little breezy out here. Maybe tomorrow . . .