Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-22-2011, 07:24 PM

Hi Aurora, long time no see. hope things are going well for you and the spring thaw finds you quickly.

Originally Posted by Aurora
My package was mailed yesterday and processed through the facility in Lexington, KY last night. It should have left Lexington this a.m. via plane, and it was headed east, but i am not telling if it was Northeast or Southeast. Will post more info when I get it in the a.m.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:26 PM

OK, all of us on the bench, it's time to PARTY, I'm puttin the treadle machine away and breakin out the Bar-B-Que grill tomorrow. Time for food, fun, and drinks....Who's bringin the the sour cream for the baked potatoes to go witht he Steak and grilled vegies?

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
I am still on the bench too but I brought a lot of goodies with me. Snickers , m&ms Milky way,tootsie rolls. Hot chocolate to wash it all down with. Oh no I feel a sugar rush coming on. WEEEEEEEEE
Old 03-22-2011, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
OK, all of us on the bench, it's time to PARTY, I'm puttin the treadle machine away and breakin out the Bar-B-Que grill tomorrow. Time for food, fun, and drinks....Who's bringin the the sour cream for the baked potatoes to go witht he Steak and grilled vegies?

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
I am still on the bench too but I brought a lot of goodies with me. Snickers , m&ms Milky way,tootsie rolls. Hot chocolate to wash it all down with. Oh no I feel a sugar rush coming on. WEEEEEEEEE
Yummy... I will!! Save some for me.. I'm on the way :-)
Old 03-22-2011, 10:25 PM

I am off the bench as got a wonderful pkg from cloverpatch. Will post pic and details next week as it is after 11PM here and our annual art retreat starts and I am coordinator. I am pooped from cooking for 2 weeks for linches for 20 people for 3 days and desserts.

Cloverpatch was thrown acurve ball because she got a male but she did an awesome JOb! Just wanted her to know that publicly.

Hoppa
Old 03-22-2011, 10:35 PM

Just sent Suzanne a PM for April Secret Pal Swap
Old 03-23-2011, 01:06 AM

Hey Pattis47, sorry my package isn't on its way to you. You don't have very good bench sitting weather apparently. It is in the 70's here in Kentucky, the sun is shining, but that ole March wind is blowing hard. Sure am looking forward to April.

I would join you on the bench for old times but I am working hard to get rid of a sore throat. Don't eat too much.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:17 AM

*UPDATE* -- My package was in a sort facility somewhere by the name of Shrewsbury this a.m. at 3:50. Someone should be getting off that bench soon! Sure hope they aren't disappointed. Don't you just love the anticipation.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:47 AM

*UPDATE* -- My package was in a sort facility somewhere by the name of Shrewsbury this a.m. at 3:50. Someone should be getting off that bench soon! Sure hope they aren't disappointed. Don't you just love the anticipation.
It might be me, Shrewsbury is in England and so am I although I live in the North East and Shrewsbury is further south but it might have to go there first. Can't wait, would join you all on the bench but think its a bit far. we have a lovely warm spring day here so think I will take my breakfast into the back garden and enjoy the sunshine (and listen out for the postie!)
Old 03-23-2011, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
It might be me, Shrewsbury is in England and so am I although I live in the North East and Shrewsbury is further south but it might have to go there first. Can't wait, would join you all on the bench but think its a bit far. we have a lovely warm spring day here so think I will take my breakfast into the back garden and enjoy the sunshine (and listen out for the postie!)
Sorry, no, it did not cross the pond.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:34 AM

okay I checked with the USPS and my Secert Pal will recieve her package Friday. Sorry for not meeting the deadline. But I believe better late than never. The package beat the storm out of Michigan! woohoo