Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-24-2011, 12:00 PM

I am on the bench but it is sunny out so makes it very nice with the fresh fallen snow. Beautiful day and went to town to bring some peanut butter eggs to the bench and share. Yummy they are so good.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:18 PM

checked the mail im still on the bench! i hope my pal gets hers soon i sent it ups but the riciept faded so bad that i can barely read it and i cant quite figure out what the tracking number is
Old 03-24-2011, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Boop56
To my 'Secret Pal'. You should receive your package no later than Wednesday. Clue 3: You are about 24 hours north of me. <3
Guess what I found out--I'm about 24 hours north of Boop56, and she sent her awesome package to me! I received it yesterday but didn't get online after I opened it. Trying to put the picture on I hope it works. I have my first ever mug rug with a fabric picture of a sailboat with some tea and chocolate (Lindt, my fave)in the pocket, a glass angel bell, 2 bunnies, a great book, 4 wonderful fabrics, another Lindt bar. You do see the bars in the photo, since I'm "fasting" from sugar during Lent I will be waiting until Easter to devour them.
Thank you so much Boop56!

Hope everyone still waiting has theirs soon.

Well, pic didn't attach grrr, And I am Officially OFF the bench.

Thanks again Boop56!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:52 PM

I am off the bench ladies!! Thank you so very much FQ Stash Queen!!! She sent a VERY generous package! Just a thank you doesn't begin to let her know how much I appreciate everything!

She sent a quilt to go to a boy and a girl going through chemo treatments. They will be cherished forever and bring so much comfort to them... lots of hugs for the children.

There is a binding holder (I really needed)Note pad, thread wax, note cards, chalk wheel ( have been looking for one) permanent fabric pen, very cute bunny towel,The cutest shopping bag, hand made? Nail file, Little scissors I needed desperately,6 FQ in gorgeous colors!!! Even some best press!! OHH and the cutest tiny bobbin to go on my chain!!!!

Better than Christmas! Thank you FQ Stash Queen!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-174408.jpe   attachment-174409.jpe  
Old 03-24-2011, 01:53 PM

I'm glad I still have some company on this bench. I think I also need a pillow and wish I hadn't opened this bag of jellybeans!
Old 03-24-2011, 02:02 PM

I finished making pillows earlier so will bring some out for all of us to use while we wait for those wonderful packages to come. Lots of excitement waiting to get the mail everyday though. Something to look forward to instead of bills.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Gigi07
I am off the bench ladies!! Thank you so very much FQ Stash Queen!!! She sent a VERY generous package! Just a thank you doesn't begin to let her know how much I appreciate everything!

She sent a quilt to go to a boy and a girl going through chemo treatments. They will be cherished forever and bring so much comfort to them... lots of hugs for the children.

There is a binding holder (I really needed)Note pad, thread wax, note cards, chalk wheel ( have been looking for one) permanent fabric pen, very cute bunny towel,The cutest shopping bag, hand made? Nail file, Little scissors I needed desperately,6 FQ in gorgeous colors!!! Even some best press!! OHH and the cutest tiny bobbin to go on my chain!!!!

Better than Christmas! Thank you FQ Stash Queen!
Awesome goodies! The bobbin is really cute
Old 03-24-2011, 03:50 PM

Some people send the neatest things, I never see them around here. The little baby quilt pack, pattern appliques, template, how neat. Pretty blue fabric, and Mickey. Never have seen the tool id tags. And thank you especially, Ann t 59, for the mug mat that you made. I love it all! Shamrock
Oh, and half of a chocolate bar. (Did I eat that other half already?)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-174447.jpe  
Old 03-24-2011, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by LoriEl
I'm glad I still have some company on this bench. I think I also need a pillow and wish I hadn't opened this bag of jellybeans!
I am still with you ... and I love jelly beans ... I will bring my bag also.

Everyone is receiving awesome packages.

:)
Old 03-24-2011, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Originally Posted by davidwent
Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Wow everyone is getting such nice things! I'm starting to get a little jealous and anxious to find out who my SP is!! :?: :shock:

David-I'm not seeing the chocolate. Could it be hiding behind something or was that the first thing you enjoyed from you package??

I wonder if mine will make it home tomorrow??-I have to work Friday - I don't know if I can wait all day wondering if it's in my mailbox!

Yup, I'm sorry my pic didn't do the squishy justice and I especially apologize to Aurora, the chocolate is barely peaking out at the bottom of the plastic box..it is a bar of my fav Lindt 85% cocoa soooo yummy!!!
David
Oh I see it now! Good control David! Didn't catch it at first.

Can someone help? For some reason I can't find the cute log cabin key chain that was made. Can someone tell me what page the SP posted on? Help! I think I've been sitting on the bench too long. My brain is getting mushy with all this rain!
Hi Wine Woman,
It is on page 38 of the Jan swap. :)