Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-24-2011, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Originally Posted by davidwent
Wow everyone is getting such nice things! I'm starting to get a little jealous and anxious to find out who my SP is!! :?: :shock:

David-I'm not seeing the chocolate. Could it be hiding behind something or was that the first thing you enjoyed from you package??

I wonder if mine will make it home tomorrow??-I have to work Friday - I don't know if I can wait all day wondering if it's in my mailbox!
Yup, I'm sorry my pic didn't do the squishy justice and I especially apologize to Aurora, the chocolate is barely peaking out at the bottom of the plastic box..it is a bar of my fav Lindt 85% cocoa soooo yummy!!!
David
Oh I see it now! Good control David! Didn't catch it at first.

Can someone help? For some reason I can't find the cute log cabin key chain that was made. Can someone tell me what page the SP posted on? Help! I think I've been sitting on the bench too long. My brain is getting mushy with all this rain!
yes, I was the one that got it. Here is the picture
Attached Thumbnails attachment-174493.jpe  
Old 03-24-2011, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by davidwent
Wow everyone is getting such nice things! I'm starting to get a little jealous and anxious to find out who my SP is!! :?: :shock:

David-I'm not seeing the chocolate. Could it be hiding behind something or was that the first thing you enjoyed from you package??

I wonder if mine will make it home tomorrow??-I have to work Friday - I don't know if I can wait all day wondering if it's in my mailbox!
Yup, I'm sorry my pic didn't do the squishy justice and I especially apologize to Aurora, the chocolate is barely peaking out at the bottom of the plastic box..it is a bar of my fav Lindt 85% cocoa soooo yummy!!!
David
Oh I see it now! Good control David! Didn't catch it at first.

Can someone help? For some reason I can't find the cute log cabin key chain that was made. Can someone tell me what page the SP posted on? Help! I think I've been sitting on the bench too long. My brain is getting mushy with all this rain!
Was this it?
Attached Thumbnails attachment-174495.jpe  
Old 03-25-2011, 03:26 AM

I would like to thank my SP for my package that came yesterday. My SP didn't attach her screen name so I hope your reading today. Vickie Shoffler from PA thank you so much for package. I love the cucumber hand soap you sent and the Material is so beautiful. I love the butterflies and the rest of the squares are great. All the material will work great in the project I'm working on for my DGD for christmas. Thank you so much. Oh and the candy was a great touch had to fight DH for them he got most of the mints but I got the CHOCOLATE!!!! Thank you Vickie.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by starshine
Originally Posted by Boop56
To my 'Secret Pal'. You should receive your package no later than Wednesday. Clue 3: You are about 24 hours north of me. <3
Guess what I found out--I'm about 24 hours north of Boop56, and she sent her awesome package to me! I received it yesterday but didn't get online after I opened it. Trying to put the picture on I hope it works. I have my first ever mug rug with a fabric picture of a sailboat with some tea and chocolate (Lindt, my fave)in the pocket, a glass angel bell, 2 bunnies, a great book, 4 wonderful fabrics, another Lindt bar. You do see the bars in the photo, since I'm "fasting" from sugar during Lent I will be waiting until Easter to devour them.
Thank you so much Boop56!

Hope everyone still waiting has theirs soon.

Well, pic didn't attach grrr, And I am Officially OFF the bench.

Thanks again Boop56!
I am so happy you are happy. I was really worried about the rug mug. I did buy an extra Lindt with the sea salt and it is good. I can post pic for you. Peggy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-174574.jpe   attachment-174575.jpe   attachment-174576.jpe   attachment-174577.jpe  
Old 03-25-2011, 05:12 AM

Bunnie Quilter: I could not believe how many things came out of the Bunny bag that you made. It is too cute! Everything is great. You notice the chocolates are missing. I even gave 1 to my hubby. thanks. I love secret Pals.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-174592.jpe  
Old 03-25-2011, 08:32 AM

I was hopping my secret pal would get her package yesterday but it should definently be there to day. Some one in Tennessee should be watching for a ups driver today. =]
Old 03-25-2011, 08:37 AM

Oh i forgot to mention the flavored teas I received also. I have already tried two of the flavors!! yum yum!!
Thank you secert pal so much for the great goodies you sent me.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:13 AM

very nice goodies everyone :)
Old 03-25-2011, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21
very nice goodies everyone :)
I agree! Can't wait for April now.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:09 PM

I'm off the bench!!! Chrys thank you so much for my great pkg--I wish I could send a picture of it--she sent me blue and gold toned daffodil fabric and some other blues material and the magazine the Quilters newsletter which is awesome I love it all Thank you again!!!