Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 04-07-2011, 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Oh.... sorry some of you are still waiting. Thank heavens for Suzanne's swap angels! Speaking of Angels, I had to go back to page 84 and look at the angel from old linens from eBay that Soniboo and Boop were talking about. Its really pretty. I do remember seeing them on eBay back when I used to sell alot there. That was a good idea for a swap gift!

I hope you'll all be off the bench soon!! I need to get going on my April package!
Zappy,

I am not on the bench, I was talking about a package I sent for a March Benchsitter to be delivered today.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Aurora
Originally Posted by Zappycat
Oh.... sorry some of you are still waiting. Thank heavens for Suzanne's swap angels! Speaking of Angels, I had to go back to page 84 and look at the angel from old linens from eBay that Soniboo and Boop were talking about. Its really pretty. I do remember seeing them on eBay back when I used to sell alot there. That was a good idea for a swap gift!

I hope you'll all be off the bench soon!! I need to get going on my April package!
Zappy,

I am not on the bench, I was talking about a package I sent for a March Benchsitter to be delivered today.
So, you are an angel, Aurora! That's so nice of you. I'm sure you'll be making one bench sitter very happy!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:54 AM

It is official -- the package is out for delivery as of 7:56 a.m.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Aurora
**UPDATE**

Package was processed through and left Grand Rapids yesterday at 5:53 p.m. Vacate the Bench and keep your eyes open -- it's on its way. Should be delivered today.
I just knew it was for me!!! As soon as the mail man came, I went to the mailbox, walking back to the house you could not wipe the smile off my face. I am so lucky to have Aurora as my Secret Pal Angel...Just look at all the wonderful gifts: 5 wonderful pieces of fabric, 3 great home made dish cloths, an awesome home made pin cushion, a box of flat headed pins (you must have peeked at my pins, they are mostly bent, needed these badly), a variety box of teas (I will share with my mom on her next visit), dog treats for my fur babies in lieu of candy (I am diabetic), and the newest quilting magazine that has the words "Sew Scrappy" on the front. Can't wait to dive into that today at work.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....doesn't seem enough, but I do really appreciate you being an angel this month....

The whole package
[ATTACH=CONFIG]180809[/ATTACH]

Just the beautiful fabrics (the cream is a tone on tone that doesn't show up in the picture)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]180810[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-180803.jpe   attachment-180804.jpe  
Old 04-07-2011, 08:02 AM

Ok, well thanks everyone on the tips I guess that I will have to wait till next month....Have a great day
Old 04-07-2011, 08:35 AM

hell-o everyone and good afternoon, I just love all of everyone packages . I haven't been on here in a couple of days problems with wireless and modom, got everything fixed now.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:26 PM

Many Many Thanks to my Secrt al Suzanne aka quiltin'gran. I just loved my package it put a big smile on my face. She didn't know it but i like her am a BIG wine lover Texas wines all be it but wine just the. Suzanne you ROCK !!!!!
Old 04-09-2011, 04:26 PM

Here are all the goodies I received from my secret pal!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-181879.jpe  
Old 04-10-2011, 10:24 AM

Here are the items I received from my March Sectet Pal. the picture is not very good. I don't know her board name. So thanks so much Stacey. I love everything you sent. Love the colors in the table topper. Very "Springy".
Attached Thumbnails attachment-182244.jpe  
Old 04-10-2011, 11:51 AM

I'm officially off the bench! Thank you so much Terryl! Also thank you for being a secret "angel"! It is such a lovely gift. I have never had my own bandaids! I am so excited and they are just the right size. I raised two boys and its always been boy things! My tote bag will come in very handy. I think its home will be in my car so I always have it with me! My snippers, tissue holder, two year planner, flower seeds, five fat quarters, rotary blades, pin cushion pattern, and last but not least what gets all us sewing my candy - sour candy! Yum! I'm so excited with the awesome things in my package. Its perfect! Thank you :thumbup: :thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-182272.jpe