Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 04-04-2011, 01:01 PM

Glad to hear all will be getting squishies!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:05 PM

I got my squishy today from Carriejo............and PM'd her a Thank you......................loved everything...........
Attached Thumbnails attachment-179757.jpe  
Old 04-04-2011, 04:06 PM

So glad to see that bench emptying off. Great goodies
Old 04-04-2011, 07:23 PM

I'm off the bench as of today! I got a wonderful box of goodies from Stitchincat. The cross stitched items are great. There was a little needle case for cross stitch needles, and a refrigerator magnet (the watermelon) that I love! The fat quarters are so pretty and everything in the box will be used and treasured.

Thanks again, Stitchincat! You made my day!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-179808.jpe  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Boop56
SONIBOO: So I laid out supper so hubby and grandkids would be busy and snuck down to the mail box. I got it!!! I got my present(s)from soniboo (Sonja) . The gandbabies scooted over to me and were asking if they could have the bubble wrap. Then they saw Star Burst and Hershey bar. Grammie kindly exlained that the gifts were for her. I loved everything. I took an extra picture of the angel because it is so precious. The fabrics are great. The charm pack is amazing. It has breast cancer awareness material in which is ironic because I sent my secretpal the better Home & Grden Cancer awareness Quilt book. (Shhh don't tell her)Soniboo I cannot thank you enough. I was VERY HAPPY.
Okay. Did anyone else notice that the crocheted piece is an angel? I just did yesterday when I went to look at it again and now that I look at the pic, I can see it. SONIBOO- tahnks again!!! :-D (Pics are on page 84)
Old 04-05-2011, 09:03 AM

SONIBOO: So I laid out supper so hubby and grandkids would be busy and snuck down to the mail box. I got it!!! I got my present(s)from soniboo (Sonja) . The gandbabies scooted over to me and were asking if they could have the bubble wrap. Then they saw Star Burst and Hershey bar. Grammie kindly exlained that the gifts were for her. I loved everything. I took an extra picture of the angel because it is so precious. The fabrics are great. The charm pack is amazing. It has breast cancer awareness material in which is ironic because I sent my secretpal the better Home & Grden Cancer awareness Quilt book. (Shhh don't tell her)Soniboo I cannot thank you enough. I was VERY HAPPY.
Okay. Did anyone else notice that the crocheted piece is an angel? I just did yesterday when I went to look at it again and now that I look at the pic, I can see it. SONIBOO- tahnks again!!! :-D (Pics are on page 84)
:lol: I knew it was an angel! I bought it from an elderly lady on eBay that crochets to supplement her income and doesn't she do wonderful work?
Old 04-05-2011, 09:29 AM

Thank you Creative Seamstress for a great March package! I apologize for not acknowledging sooner but I've been out of town and just got home (our granddaughter was born 3-26). Creative sent a sweet green/brown basket, St Patrick's hat plant poke, a ZEN calendar, two fq's, F&P cutter pendant, the cutest Guterman tin with four different threads, recipe cards, two sewing related emery boards, eight tealight candles (vanilla mmmm) and a crackled candle holder, Dove milk chocolate and a big KitKat (okay, the KitKat is empty because DH and I shared it so I took the picture before the Dove disappeared too). Thanks for a great swap package, love it!
Old 04-05-2011, 09:31 AM

It helps to include the picture, huh? :) Thanks Creative!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-179979.jpe  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by soniboo
:lol: I knew it was an angel! I bought it from an elderly lady on eBay that crochets to supplement her income and doesn't she do wonderful work?
I absoulutly adore it!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
All of our swappers that have been left behind, now have an angel. So if you don't have a package in the next 10 business days, let me know.

Suzanne
Thank you, Suzanne for keeping such good track of things. I will thank my angel now and when my package arrives. I would like to be an angel for you in future swaps if one is needed.